Recent content by carlos_d11

1. C

Post [GUIDE] Z Ultra and Z1 HARD BRICK RECOVERY

please help do that, and tried everything they say but not if I do something wrong or what is happening Welcome S1 Tool [19.05.2015]. That is small and crippled subset of SETOOL2 service tool. SELECT FIRMWARE PACKAGES YOU CAN SELECT SEVERAL PACKAGES WITH CTRL BUTTON CHECKING PACKAGES ...
  2. C

Post [Q&A][CM 11][4.4] CyanogenMod 11

constant signal loss can you help me, problems with constant signal loss : Confused: com.android.phone stopped ***TAMPERED*** ***UNLOCKED*** EVITA PVT SHIP S-OFF RL CID-11111111 HBOOT-2.18.0000 RADIO-1.35a.32.45.27
  3. C

Post [Q&A][CM 11][4.4] CyanogenMod 11

not work headset mic and control buttons hello ! anyone know how to solve the problem with handsfree mic and control buttons! Thanks for your time! Any answer will be welcome : Confused:
  4. C

Post CyanogenMod 11.0 for AT&T HTC One XL - evita

lost signal problems data S-OFF CID-11111111 HBOOT-2.14.0000 Can you help me I have had constant problems signal loss. Error Process com.android.phone Some solution. Thank you!
  5. C

Post [TOOL] WinDroid Toolkit | Unlock | Root | Flash | Install | One XL

problem with s-off for some strange reason does s-off for me : (
  6. C

Post [ROM] Back to the Future [XBmod-Yuki][Updatable]Build 8107 Ready

help please!(solved) run in administrator ╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗ ║ WP7 Update Cab Sender xboxmod-Yuki 2011 ║ ╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝ ■ ╠══════» S ·(S)end Cabs to device ■...
  7. C

Post [08 April 2012] [CMR] Team Blue Droid V3.7 Sensation XL Gen3 EU & Tmobile SonyXloud

This also works for T-Mobile or is it just EU?
  8. C

Post [08 April 2012] [CMR] Team Blue Droid V3.7 Sensation XL Gen3 EU & Tmobile SonyXloud

I have this problem with the camera I can help! This shows me every time I try to take a picture! the application of the chamber (com.android.camera process) is oh unexpectedly interrupts. try again!
  9. C

Ummms thanks! I have to start again and had 2 days earlier with hehehehe hope v2 worthwhile as other colleagues have said!
  10. C

help Please someone can tell me where I can find the radio 5.51T
  11. C

and I try and follow up with the error
  12. C

but have no problem with the sd after flashing rom I'm using v2
  13. C

please help I have problems upgrading from 7712 to 7720 shows me a certificate error ╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════ ═══════════════════╗ ║ WP7 Update Cab Sender xboxmod-Yuki 2011 ║ ╠═════════════════════════════════════════════════ ═══════════════════╝ ■ ╠══════» S ·(S)end...
  14. C

Do not remove the card before flashing!
  15. C

please help I have problems upgrading from 7712 to 7720 shows me a certificate error ╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗ ║ WP7 Update Cab Sender xboxmod-Yuki 2011 ║...