• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by CarlosAG10

1. C

Post Blank thread, please delete

Edit: legit work by Bogdan, I'd add to the OP some screenshots cause this ROM is truly great. Thanks!!
  2. C

Post [9.0][UNMAINTAINED]Resurrection Remix v7.0.2- Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite

I have a Samsung Gear S3 constantly paired and with no problems. BT works fine for me.
  3. C

Post [9.0][UNMAINTAINED] Bootleggers- Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite

I think its not Lawnchair but a modified Launcher 3 by Bootleggers team; i.e. blue color at Google bar cannot be changed (which is a bummer btw)
  4. C

Post [9.0][OTA][OFFICIAL][FINAL]SuperiorOS- Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite

No problems here, my battery lasts longer than in Stock Rom; I don't advice to use that "smart charging" feature.
  5. C

Post GCam on Stock Rom

Try it yourself, I never flash custom kernels or change frequencies. I recommend Superior
  6. C

Post GCam on Stock Rom

If you want GCam, install SUPERIOR OS or LOS, there's no point in using stock since those roms are better in performance, customization and battery life (and allow perfect usage of GCam). That unless you seek to keep your phone untouched.
  7. C

Post [OFFICIAL][MONTHLY] crDroid v5.4 - Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite (daisy)

A few days ago you disrespect the devs with your comments against custom ROMs... And now you come here seeking for help. Everyone has already told you that your problem is device specific, so stop being annoying
  8. C

That's ok, but stock kernel works SO GOOD alongside Superior... Great speed, great touch response, great battery life... I'd prefer to keep this kernel xD. BTW it would be good if weather in lockscreen could be configured, since it displays different info than "at a glance" widget's info
  9. C

You use Magisk. Without Magisk, CTS fails so apps like Netflix cannot be used. PE, CrDroid and other ROMs pass CTS without trouble, without installing Magisk.
  10. C

This ROM is totally awesome. The only point is that CTS is not passed, so Magisk Hide is compulsory to use certain apps :( If the dev solves that, it will be the best rom for Daisy, period (and pls keep stock kernel and not bf or dh!)
  11. C

Post [9.0][Enforcing] AOSiP ROM

Great ROM by a great Dev. Super customizable, fast, fluid, with good battery time, and working GCam. Bluetooth in-call audio quality is better than before (no "explosions" anymore) but it still sounds "filtered", "metallic", I don't know how to express it... Still, worse than stock, maybe...