• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by carlosthwaites

1. C

Post Share the pictures taken with Pixel 3a and 3a XL

I haven't really tried night shots other than pointing the phone up and getting astro to auto enable I just feel like something is different but I can't grip what it is. I have noticed the file size of the images are slightly smaller though from the 7.* Versions and that's with non of the...
  2. C

Also have u updated to Google camera 8.1 yet? If so do u see a difference in image quality day & low light?
  3. C

I agree there's nothing u can do to want more out of these pixels really lol. Yes I came across the camera px app a few days ago from someone in Reddit but I'm still yet to test because the clouds won't give me a break. I will take a look at these shots of yours now mate I enjoyed coming here to...
  4. C

Astrophotography mode no edit or no astro filter. Taken around tea time (5pm UK) so not the best overall time to make for better astro shots.
  5. C

Nice to see you around mate also nice to still see u in the 3a forum.
  6. C

I'm back with my pixel 3a now, did try the Moto g plus 5g but that wasn't a phone for me. Will be giving this to my son near Christmas and getting a 4a hopefully.
  7. C

Post Stunning photos from the Huawei Mate 20 Pro - share your pics

Raw with lightroom edit. Dose anyone feel a difference with the camera in general on emui 10.1
  8. C

Mate 20 pro in pro mode (raw), edit lightroom.
  9. C

Post Photo quality

Edit with snapseed
  10. C

Post Photo quality

x3 moon moon between the trees this morning
  11. C

Few from yesterday, emui 10.1 all default 10mp with ai
  12. C

That's a stunning shot congratulations! Is this with stock Google with stock astro or is this modded apk?
  13. C

Hdr+ enhanced and touch up in lr. 2 close up shots was done at around 1.8×/2× zoom to get a some what macro