Recent content by Carn.agE

1. Carn.agE

Post LineageOS 20.0 (Android 13) [Signature Spoofing][OTA updates] for S7 Exynos

Hello @Ivan_Meler ..first of all thanks for this wonderful ROM..one issue tho..and I have come across this in all aosp Roms..the simtoolkit (safaricom in the screenshot below) doesn't work. Only worked for floyd q ROM.. I press but it does nothing..any help? Is there a fix?
  2. Carn.agE

Post LineageOS 19.1 (Android 12L) [Signature Spoofing][OTA updates] for S7 Exynos

Hello @Ivan_Meler thanks for this great tom..but there's this thing..sorry if it might sound petty, but it's about the network traffic monitor...could you port in a feature that lets you select where you want to place it on the status bar..? Like not to be centrally placed ? Or is there a way to...
  3. Carn.agE

Post LineageOS 19.1 (Android 12L) [Signature Spoofing][OTA updates] for S7 Exynos

Hello there...don't take this the wrong way..but is there hope for Android 13 on s7?👉👈
  4. Carn.agE

Just a by the way...how can i get 4g+ rolling? In android pie and 10 it worked but after that i get only 4g yet my sim card can support 4g+?
  5. Carn.agE

Post [ROM] [10] [UNOFFICIAL] Nusantara for Galaxy S7 (Final)

Hi great developers. Will there be an A11 or A12 of this Wonderful ROM? I really love it and hope there'll be an update..willing to buy ya the whole java for some coffee
  6. Carn.agE

Thanks man for keeping this old gadget alive👍 God bless you mahn🙌🙏