Recent content by cascabel

1. cascabel

Post [ROM]Android 10 Havoc-OS-V3.0 V30 H930 [UNOFFICIAL]

It probably won't have those issues going forward. Those issues are only on certain devices. The exact reason is still unclear, but if you have wifi and bt from the start, you're most probably fine. ---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------...
  2. cascabel

Post [MAGISK][LGV30/V30+] Stock Android Pie Optimization All in One Mod

If we disable kgsl throttle, does that mean zero throttling at any temperature?
  3. cascabel

Yeah, Narsil (like Ainur Sauron) messes with mixer. So they're probably not compatible with your mod. But hey, this one is specifically for v30, so it might be better. Gonna try it as soon as i get home. ?
  4. cascabel

Awesome. Just one (probably noob question) : This doesn't play well with Narsil, right?
  5. cascabel

Post [ROM][10.0.0]LineageOS-17.1[Joan][Unofficial]

I experienced that, too. For me, switching to permissive fixed the camer (and flashlight). So if anyone experiences this and can't flash kdz, i suggest going permissive.
  6. cascabel

Post [STOCK][AOSP] MARS V.FOUR - ROM Module

+++ Waiting for the upload. :D
  7. cascabel

Post [STOCK][AOSP] MARS V.FOUR - ROM Module

That's a lot of features. ?️ Really happy stock rom has been getting some attention lately. Will try this asap. Thanks!
  8. cascabel

Post Guide: Remove all google apps and bloat in any android rom (de_goggling lg v30)

Attempt 1: using the gapps uninstaller on you link gave me a bootloop. Gonna try gapps killer this tike without removing any libs. Attempt 2: gapps killer without deleteing libs gives bootloop, too. Lol. Gonna try again but won't uninstall framework. Attempt 3: same thing. Will try without...
  9. cascabel

Post Guide: Remove all google apps and bloat in any android rom (de_goggling lg v30)

B Oh. Sorry. My post was unclear. I meant using g-killer to remove system apps instead of doing it manually (i don't have the time nor patience lol). I was wondering if i should delete libs using g-killer or just let them be and just remove apps. I think that's the gapps remover you linked...
  10. cascabel

Been looking for a thread like this. Awesome! Just a quick Q or two... 1. I might just use the zip and remove webview manually. Would that be okay? And should i uninstall libs too (g-killer has that option)? 2. I see you used nano microg - would it be fine to use the full nanodroid installer...
  11. cascabel

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] CerberusOS v1.8 [PIE-9.x][ON7XELTE][19-08-26]]

Yeah. Just did. Seems it has native support but no toggleso i couldn't enable it. Ah well. Went back to nano gapps instead. Nice rom so far. ?
  12. cascabel

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] CerberusOS v1.8 [PIE-9.x][ON7XELTE][19-08-26]]

Never used Cerberus before, but does this ROM support sig spoofing? Tried other ROMs but they didn't support it. Thanks.
  13. cascabel

Post I'm back.... Yeah, that didn't take long.

This is reassuring, tbh. Thanks for tha info. ---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ---------- Different preferences for different folks. Personally, i dislike the Pixel (at least compared to the v30). I'm probably biased, but where I'm from Pixels are...
  14. cascabel

Post [KERNEL] lunar-kernels for LG V30

Let's start with Marduk Marduk, as far as SOT, is great (at least some iterations). Unfortunately, they have some issues with deep sleep. Orion is EAS. Normally, they should be awesome for perfomance and battery, BUT LG seemed to have fcked sht up and we can't (at least for now) use EAS as...
  15. cascabel

Post delete

Whenever she wants to.