Recent content by CaseyS

1. CaseyS

Post Changed Google password

It's solved now, thank you all for your help ✌️
  2. CaseyS

Unfortunately that didn't work either. That's if you meant the steps that another user posted.
  3. CaseyS

I haven't deleted or removed any account. It still recognises my account, but so ce I changed my password it just refuses to connect to Google servers even after I follow the steps correctly. I'm absolutely stuck on what to do.
  4. CaseyS

I followed all the steps and when trying to sign in it just says it can't connect to Google servers or something like that at this time. I've changed my password before and I had no issues until now.
  5. CaseyS

Didn't work
  6. CaseyS

Thread Changed Google password

So I changed my password for my Google account and now when I go to sign in to my account on my phone it just goes back to the start of sign in and ant Google related service/app won't work now. I'm on the latest firmware as well. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?
  7. CaseyS

Post Unlock bootloader p40 pro (paid)

Unlocking your bootloader is the prerequisite in order to start the process of rooting. Unlocking the bootloader doesn't root your phone. It just allows you to start the process off rooting. Without an unlocked bootloader, you can't root. As far as I know anyway. I'm not an expert haha
  8. CaseyS

Post Unlock bootloader p40 pro (paid)

Even if you did find somone that wasn't scamming you to unlock your bootloader, you'd be hard pressed to find any dev that's working on rooting this device.
  9. CaseyS

Post Share your Huawei P40 Pro home screen! + EMUI themes discussion

Here's mine. Just the basic Huawei launcher with an Icon pack I think haha
  10. CaseyS

Post [GUIDE] P40 Pro ELS-NX9 - EMUI 11 - How to continue updating

What is the changelog for 153? I'm on 151 with the same model.
  11. CaseyS

Post Huawei P40 Pro eRecovery offer EMUI 11

The steps worked for me. I have the international version which is dual sim (ELS-NX9).
  12. CaseyS

Post Guide to get Google services with latest firmware installed i.e. EMUI 11.0.0.151 Along with perfectly working notifications without lag

That's what I'm using. I'm following the steps as they are and it's not working. I must be doing or done something incorrectly.
  13. CaseyS

Post Guide to get Google services with latest firmware installed i.e. EMUI 11.0.0.151 Along with perfectly working notifications without lag

So I'm new to the whole no gms after coming from a p20 pro. Just got my P40 Pro and the firmware it's on is 131 and I can't seem to get Google play store to work. Everything seemed to go fine, but the play store opens and then immediately force closes. Can anyone help me out?
  14. CaseyS

Post Anyone successfully root Magisk with Emui 10?

If you go into your gallery app and scroll down there should be a folder called "recently deleted". They should be there, otherwise I think you may be out of luck especially since the latest android version on the P20 pro can't be rooted.