Recent content by CaseyS

1. CaseyS

Post [badmania98] Huawei P40 (Lite, Pro, Plus) Guides, News, Discussion & Support

Well after a good while of use with the newest firmware, my device is no longer play certified so, play store and any Google apps no longer work.. What a shame. Unfortunately this will be my last Huawei phone.
  2. CaseyS

Post Any ROM for P40 Pro modified with google services?

We don't have any confirmed way to unlock the bootloader, so with that being said there is no custom roms.
  3. CaseyS

Post EMUI 12

Well I finally got the EMUI 12 update. No issues with GMS so far.
  4. CaseyS

Post EMUI 12

Hmm I'm not much help as my device is still on emui 11, best check badmania98's thread. He'll be of more help on that front possibility.
  5. CaseyS

Post [badmania98] Huawei P40 (Lite, Pro, Plus) Guides, News, Discussion & Support

Does anyone know any way to force update to EMUI 12? I'm currently on 11.0.0.260.
  6. CaseyS

Post EMUI 12

As stated above it doesn't break gms, once it's on your phone it stays unless you've factory rest your device.
  7. CaseyS

Post EMUI 12

Could you explain how you did that please? I'm familiar with the modded Hisuite and firmware finder from the P20 Pro days, but some insight on how you managed it would be very helpful.
  8. CaseyS

Post EMUI 12

*Update* - Just received an update, but unfortunately it was (.260). Oh well.. Just have to keep waiting 😂
  9. CaseyS

Post EMUI 12

Well that's a good sign, I'm on Sky mobile and haven't received an update yet, but since you've got yours than it shouldn't take much longer for other carriers to follow I suppose.
  10. CaseyS

Post EMUI 12

It will be released at some point, but the issue with Huawei is they're always waaaay behind on roll outs unfortunately. So it's a waiting game essentially.
  11. CaseyS

Thread EMUI 12

Has anyone got the update yet for the Pro series? Stable release was supposed to be released in January of this year, but I'm still on 11.0.0.230 (UK). I'm well aware how Huawei are with updates, but 12 brings a good amount of features.
  12. CaseyS

Post Share your Huawei P40 Pro home screen! + EMUI themes discussion

Here's my background. It's simple, but I like it.