• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by cb2004

1. C

Post Flash/update files for TCL ES560/S6500/S5300

Installed. I will let you know of any issues if they arise.
  2. C

Post TCL Android TV model 55p8m / Android Recovery TCL/BeyondTV/BeyondTV

You two are only posting software updates to people who want them, its not a knowledge war. Stop getting at each other. Thanks for what you do.
  3. C

So HDMI control of my TCL soundbar has improved slightly with 653, it still sometimes switches it on but then goes back to the TV speaker, but the soundbar stays on. Channels removed from the home screen still appear after turning off the TV here in the UK with Freeview Play.
  4. C

Its been flaky for a long long time now unfortunately.
  5. C

v650 still does not play nicely with my soundbar which is a TCL TS7000. It can put it in standby just fine, it even turns it on just fine, it then just loses the connection, the soundbar stays on but the sound then comes out of the TV. Sometimes its ok, but most of the time not. Also when I...
  6. C

Post Flash/update files for TCL ES560/S6500/S5300

Here is what I found from recent releases: v360 build 009170 This was super slow and introduced some new things, the software update process looked different and had the release notes section that we are seeing in recent builds for v8-r851t02-lf1 v364 build 009097 An official release and links...