Recent content by CCD

1. CCD

Post [ROM][6.X] CandySIX - v3.2

The zip you people are flashing is 3.0.31 kernel while I am using 3.0.101 for latest build. The wifi module name is different in both these, thus the problem. Here are the updated zips: espressowifi espresso3g Also I will fix the sim-lock issue(Just missed to add the fix this time). Also I...
  2. CCD

New Builds are up! Here's whats new: Android-6.0.1_r61 Latest Kernel-3.0.101 Build with pre-optimized dex for faster boot (Reason for bigger size of zip then previous ones) Adoptive Storage fixed (sdcard as internal) WiFi-hotsopt fixed Fix Some Night Mode Theming Fix no emergency call button...
  3. CCD

Lots of things were changed between v1.1 and v3.1 So clean flash is absolutely necessary in this case
  4. CCD

Post [DEPRECATED] CandySIX

Thread Closed This Thread is Discontinued as we have Unified Section (for both P31XX and P51XX). Please Use that for Further Discussion. Link - [ROM][6.X] CandySIX
  5. CCD

Thanks for finding bugs. Will have to check if these are device related. Will take time to figure it out.
  6. CCD

Possible reasons of Force Closes: *incompatible gapps *gapps and rom not flashed together For internal storage problem you mentioned : *use latest Candy6(v3.1)
  7. CCD

Andi just pointed out a commit to fix this. I will add it in the next build. Hopefully, it should fix this.
  8. CCD

Best Way to take logs: *Install SysLog app from Playstore *Cause a Hang/Crash (optional) *Open app and click on Take Log *The Logs will be saved in SysLog folder in sdcard *Send that logs (or the whole zip) to me This is general for all. chicco modem.log(radio logcat) is what I need in your...
  9. CCD

Send me radio logcat
  10. CCD

Apps won't work in this case, you need a PC with adb. To take logs from adb refer here - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=39014217&postcount=1 Moreover, when you take logs, you get logs from start of the boot process. So, whether you take from the start or just at the end, it...
  11. CCD

New Builds are up! Here's whats new: Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r46' Wellcome back 3Minit battery mod DUI Customizations (pulse options) notifcation headers improvements Forward port Samsung STK support Improved Screenshot Crop & Share Add blur feature to Screenshot-Crop&Share Added music tile...
  12. CCD

New Builds are up! Here's whats new: Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r46' Wellcome back 3Minit battery mod DUI Customizations (pulse options) notifcation headers improvements Forward port Samsung STK support Improved Screenshot Crop & Share Add blur feature to Screenshot-Crop&Share Added music tile...
  13. CCD

I don't own a P51xx. So I can't help without logs. So for all your problems do attach logs wherever possible.
  14. CCD

I have updated the links in the previous post Thanks!
  15. CCD

Those having problem with internal storage mounting: espresso3g - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24591020540822126 espressowifi - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24591000424940979 Flash this(~5MB)