• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Device inventory Achievements About

• Hey do you think you could help me with something? Im trying to get my RAMDISK to boot properly to get A2SD working on my ROM, so i edited to init.rc file in the RAMDISK. I deleted the line at the bottom for A2SD where is says DISABLED before ONESHOT and then i merge the ramdisk again into the boot.img and it boots but i get a dalvik error that says something about not being able to read an ashfile or something...do u know what that is, or how i can properly link the init.rc file to the /system/bin/a2sd to get apps to sd working. Im trying to get some apps on internal memory for speed, so i have in the data folder an app app_s and an app_int folders. I just cant get the ramdisk to load the a2sd script, which also simultaneously happens to be messing with my swap...

Thank you so much for any help you can give me man, if you want you can gtalk me: [email protected]om
    Do you think its possible to add the social network and app Plurk to your sense hero rom?
    i might take you up on that kernel. i cant send to find a working rom besides evils and his has a problem with the google contacts not being able to sync. unless you know of a fix for this. hes using the latest jac kernel
    hey i was wondering if you knew where i can get the newest jac kernel standalone for 32b? im using evil's hero rom and its using the old kernel.
    Na, the number I'm interested in is the total under Mem: I have 97928...

Mem: 97928 96356 1572 0 8164
    Swap: 24476 15516 8960
    Total: 122404 111872 10532
    Ah, makes sense. So, what should my first column in 'free' be approximately? Do you want to run it on your phone? I'd much appreciate it.
    "hahaha, compcache doesn't take up your physical RAM"

Ok, so where is it taking from? I understood that compcache is a Compression Swap that runs in RAM. Is that incorrect?
    hey pls i need your help i have all files to turn my G1 to a HTC HERO can you help me or can you tell me who can help me pls i need help....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…