Recent content by ceea

1. C

Post [ROM][EOL][9.0][ARM64][OFFICIAL] ArrowOS 9.x

Hmm, couldn't verify signature of stock rom. Tried both TWRP-athene-8.1.0-OPJ28.111.12 and TWRP-athene-8.1.0-OPJ28.111-22.
  2. C

Ok, so repair means wipe. Yes, I wiped those partitions first according to the installation instructions. And the device had stock oreo before I rooted and installed custom rom. What's the purpose of installing the stock oreo again?
  3. C

Where is repair system partition and data partition? And how do I flash oreo stock firmware when I have erased stock ROM already?
  4. C

Tried to install the previous version of OpenGApps, same thing. Also tried to install MindTheGApps, same thing. For both OpenGApps and MindTheGApps, on occasions, it stayed on long enough that I could install f-droid and aurora and find the desired app in aurora, but not enough to install the app.
  5. C

I had been using this ROM without gapps for quite a while with no problem. I want to install gapps to use the GSF. But it just shuts down after install. I then wiped and reinstalled the ROM then gapps (pico). It booted up ok after installing the ROM. But once I installed gapps, it just shuts...
  6. C

Post [DISCONTINUED&CLOSED]-[ROM][unlocked][karnak] Lineage-14.1 [25 MAR 2020]

Same result. Wiped everything. Installed gapps pico, arm 7.1. Wiped dalvik cache and cache. Installed f-droid. Installed vanilla music player. It doesn't have .apk to sideload. Its github points to f-droid download,
  7. C

Are you saying install OS, install gapps, then install from google play? I'm trying to bypass gapps because that seems to be where people had issues. And also I only need 1 app, music. It's a kid's tablet.
  8. C

Well, it IS a fresh install. I just rooted it, installed the OS, installed f-droid, and installed vanilla from f-droid. The aurora issue is weird. I can install from the downloaded .apk but not from within aurora.
  9. C

Aurora not installing apps. Vanilla music/Chrome not creating shortcut on home screen Issue 1 I didn't see anyone with this issue. Aurora saying "installing" but not installing apps. I tried different apps, installing right after download, installing from downloads, all with the same result...
  10. C

Post [UNLOCK][ROOT][TWRP][UNBRICK] Fire HD 8 2018 (karnak) amonet-3

booted into preloader I'm on 6.3.1.2. I followed all the steps and booted into the preloader, I think. If I select "reboot system", it goes into logo->reboot loop. I can volume+power to get into the preloader again.