Recent content by celoxocis

1. celoxocis

Post Oppo R7sf with no fastboot mode, no recovery mode. Please Help :(

it just sits there cuz the package is for the R7S not the "R7s Plusf" so the phone will simply ignore the package. try Google'ing the right package for your phone.
  2. celoxocis

Post Oppo R7sf with no fastboot mode, no recovery mode. Please Help :(

check post #50. there is everything inside you need. it's literally the post before your post.
  3. celoxocis

Post [ROM][9][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 16.0 for P2

Unfortunately yes. On stock wcnss configs I still have the issue. I was able to reproduce the issue on stock wcnss config at my parents in-law place. Different router brand and setup (no-mesh multi node) and connected Bluetooth to a wireless speaker and was playing online radio via WiFi (Radio...
  4. celoxocis

Post a70 source code released.

i have no experience with Samsung devices. as they have no fastboot and their knox. though I'm curious are you working on an twrp tree for the A70 with a pre-build stock kernel or are you cleaning up the released source code kernel? a good start for a twrp device tree would be Xiaomi Violet...
  5. celoxocis

can i have any feedback on this? :confused: thanks
  6. celoxocis

you can give this a try. see if it fixes it for you too. go to: "/vendor/firmware/wlan/prima" and edit: "WCNSS_qcom_cfg.ini" (depending on your file explorer you will need to remount above partition as read-write) attach the following to the bottom of the file. save the file and reboot the...
  7. celoxocis

anyone else having an issue when streaming music over WiFi but listening to Bluetooth at the same time that the WiFi would drop suddenly (about 10-15mins in) and reconnect. I was able to fix it. though not sure if it's just related to my wifi/mesh (isolated case) setup or someone else noticed...
  8. celoxocis

If you need a script to setup an proper build environment I highly recommend: https://github.com/akhilnarang/scripts
  9. celoxocis

no need to get upset. if its not signal bar calculation related then if anyone is to blame it's Google. the issue is known to affect tissot too since Pie. (P2's donor device). so it is either related to ril blobs or kernel changes introduced with Pie kernel for msm8953. my suspicion is that it...
  10. celoxocis

there are no real "signal issues" it's down to how the signal bars are calculated. this has been discussed last year across multiply devices. other roms just set: <boolean name="use_only_rsrp_for_lte_signal_bar_bool" value="true" /> which technically is wrong and hence was voted out by LineageOS...
  11. celoxocis

two options comes to mind. A: look into devs that were or still are maintaining Samsung (Snapdragon based) phones and might be interested in the A70. B: look into devs that maintain a device that has the same SoC (or SoC family) as those devs will have less than half as much work (it does...
  12. celoxocis

just a heads up. according to XDA rules. donation threads have to be created by the developer itself who is interested in the device development. he has to green lit such a thread with an XDA admin. if it gets created by forum users it gets closed pretty soon as it is against the rules. so...
  13. celoxocis

it's not build by mike nor does the link in his post point to a proper repo with any kind of commit/changes. so I guess either: A: stay away from it and stick witk Mike's LineageTWRP B: try at your own risk
  14. celoxocis

Post fingerprint and haptic feedback?

I just read this. while searching for details before possibly buying the phone. there is a vibration motor in the devices but it's not used for haptic feedback at all? like navigation buttons or typing on the on-screen keyboard? (I.e. Google Keyboard) this is one big let down for me. I never...
  15. celoxocis

some kernel changes are not listed in the log. as the msm8953 kernel's are based on msm8996's kernel. all fixes that get merged into the generic lineageos msm8996 kernel base will eventually make it into the msm8953 devices kernel. which is done via a remote-merge hence it's not listed in the...