Recent content by Cerhio

1. C

Post General 🛑❗⚠️ WARNING! Read this before you upgrade to Android 13 Stable!⚠️❗🛑

Thank you very much for your answer and adding this to the sticky post at the beginning for other n00bs like myself. Follow up dumb question: I updated my phone via the beta program and have not unlocked my OEM or bootloader. I have previous experience with flashing and unlocking on other...
  2. C

Post Accessories What case/screen protector did you go with?

I'd be down with clear cases if they didnt get so disgustingly dirty. I had a clear case on my own phone and it eventually had a disgusting brown tint to it. Not sexy.
  3. C

Post General 🛑❗⚠️ WARNING! Read this before you upgrade to Android 13 Stable!⚠️❗🛑

I'm extremely confused about this post. If I updated my phone with Android 13 OTA with the beta, does this apply to me as well? Sorry if this is a dumb question but this looked like a very important warning that is now giving me anxiety.
  4. C

Post [ROM][11] LineageOS 18.1 [OFFICIAL]

For anyone thinking of going to the S10e as your next compact phone: don't. I just purchased one and promptly returned it. The battery life was atrocious. I was loosing a percentage of battery every few minutes just browsing the internet. I can't imagine getting through a normal day without...
  5. C

Just an update: battery life seems to be better. I still have problems with data. I just purchased an S10e based off the recommendations above. Whoever's running this rom, great job. You made this phone last for me longer than most other phones I've used. I'm going to keep my XZ2C as a backup...
  6. C

I get no data with the new update. Battery life is single digit percent better. I do not recommend anyone update to this latest version.
  7. C

Has anyone got Lineage OS working with the new update? Also, should I be concerned that the updater app keeps crashing after installing?
  8. C

I might give the Galaxy s10e Exynos a try. The XZ2C will make a good phone for vacations.
  9. C

Thank you! I'll give the Galaxy s10e a try.
  10. C

Good to know I'm not going crazy or have hardware problems. Honestly tho, this is a wake-up call for me that I need to move onto a new phone. Anyone got any suggestions for a similar-sized phone? The new Sony's are tall boys lol
  11. C

Anyone else experiencing similar battery life? 3 hours of use seems a little low.
  12. C

****, I've had that exact same message and have had mobile network issues which I've been temporarily fixing by going into airplane mode. I thought it was a problem with my sim card. If anyone has an stable older build, please post it here!
  13. C

I say unusable because as a business owner, I can't be unaccessible. I'm only writing to warn others who rely on their phone to be aware of the issues. I've always posted how much I appreciate and enjoy this rom and your hard work. I think this might be lost in translation.
  14. C

I'm down to 50% after 30 minutes of use. Please let this be a warning to everyone that this rom is currently unreliable for daily use. Don't rely on your phone if you're on this rom.
  15. C

Jesus christ. I've wasted too much of my life using a broken rom. Why didn't you mention anything all those other times I've asked? I appreciate what you're doing but if we can't even install it properly, what's the point? Ignore my first comments until I've had a chance to install it fresh.