Recent content by cg87

1. cg87

Post December Update

Same here. Have an unlocked Pixel 4 XL on Tmobile but did not get the update yet. Why does the Pixel 4 have 3 different images anyway?
  2. cg87

Post Pixel 4 factory image question

I read that page but it didn't really answered my question. My unlocked Pixel 4 has the "All other carriers" 007.A3. Should I update to the "All other carriers" 012.A1 or should I update to the T-Mobile 011 version? Does anyone know what's the difference between the 2?
  3. cg87

Thread Pixel 4 factory image question

I am confused about which factory image I should use. I have unlocked Pixel 4 XL and I am using it on T-Mobile. I have 007.A3 Nov 2019 on the phone now. Should I use the 011 image because I'm on T-Mobile or should I use 012.A1 because I have the unlocked version? Thanks. 10.0.0...
  4. cg87

Post [IMP][ZU_GPe][How-To] Restore to original Google Play Edition firmware!

Thanks for all the help. It worked perfectly. I just wished google would provide factory images for GPE devices just like the nexus devices.
  5. cg87

Is it the Advanced Stock Kernel with Dual Recovery or the DooMKernel? But both require 4.4.2. What is hotboot and whats the difference between fastboot? I'm sorry if this is too many questions. But I just want to know if there is a way to go back to stock completely after I install a custom rom...
  6. cg87

What custom recovery can I install for 4.4.4?
  7. cg87

So does that mean that if I flash another rom like cyanogenmod, I cannot go back to stock?
  8. cg87

It worked but I had to use 1337 0 1 0 4 0. But the stock recovery wont let me flash an older firmware. I just wanted to be sure that I can restore everything to back to stock before I start messing with the phone.
  9. cg87

I am on stock 4.4.4 and I want to downgrade to 4.4.2 so that I can root using Towelroot. But recovery won't let me flash it.
  10. cg87

Post [REF] Mako hybrid modem collection [UPDATED: 6/5/2014]

Just updated my phone to 4.4.1. Here's the new hybrid radios. Flash at your own risk. 98-27M http://d-h.st/jt8 98-33 http://d-h.st/z3h
  11. cg87

Thread [Q] KitKat 4.4.1 haptic feedback issue

Just updated to 4.4.1 and I noticed the haptic feedback in the dialer is a lot stronger and louder. When I do back to 4.4, the problem goes away. Anybody else have this problem?
  12. cg87

You can also use winmerge in windows or meld in linux to compare the radio files. It's a lot easier this way.
  13. cg87

I'm don't have any problems with bluetooth on the 97/84/27M hybrid I made. But I do occasionally have problems with wifi and this happens will all the hybrid radios i have tried so far. If you have problems with wifi/lte/bluetooth, just switch to airplane mode and back. This fixes the wifi...
  14. cg87

It takes about a minute, depending on the LTE signal to switch back. Or maybe it's the ROM?
  15. cg87

There isn't. Instead of starting with the 97 radio and then add all the removed files from the 84 radio, I started with the 84 radio and just update the apps.mbn from 97. I just wanted to make as little modifications to the radio as possible while having the latest components. I could have...