C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Device inventory Achievements About

• Good day Sir!!! are you the author/creator of "Snowstorm 2"?!? I am a graduating student from College we have a subject (Introduction to Artificial Intelligence) and as a final requirement for that subject, we are having a Software Evaluation. I was assigned to evaluate a software/application entitled "Snowstorm 2".. and if its okey with you, would mind answering some of my interview questions?!? (if yes, then i will send you a copy of our interview questions through here or to your email)..please sir... thank you very much ^.~.. by the way, our deadline of submission is on March 9, 2010.. so i was expecting of your fast response.. thank you for your time ^.~ God Bless.. ^.~
    Good day sir.. are you the author/creator of "Snowstorm 2"?!? I am a graduating student in college,.. We have a software evaluation in our subject (Introduction to Artificial Intelligence) and as a final requirement in that subject, I was assigned to evaluate a software/application entitled "Snowstorm 2",.. can u please answer some of my questions?!?(If yes, then i will send you a copy of an interview sheet through here or through your email)... I really need it badly.. thank you for the time ^.~ ... i was hoping for your fast response... by the way.. the last day of our submission is on march 9, 2010.. so i hope u could respond fast..thanks a lot ^.~
    hey,
    Ik wou je nog een fileke (pdf) doorsturen met dice afbeeldingen die ik gemaakt heb,
    Indien je ze nog wil laat maar horen

grtz
    cboy1980
    cgeboers,

hey thanks for creating some an awesome app (Diamond Beer v2). I was wondering if you had install documentation. I've installed the .NET CF 3.5 and copied the content of DiamondBeerOpenGLES.zip to my 'Internal Storage' on the phone, but not sure how to get it to work.

Any Help?
    Beste bierliefhebber:)

Is deze app er ook voor de Samsung i900 Omnia. Helaas werkt jou versie niet op mijn telefoon. Ik kijk uit naar jou antwoord/oplossing.

grt,
    Michael
    hey...
    Aan je naam, en de keuzen van het bier te zien ben je een Belg... heb de CAB gedownload en ga dat direct eens installeren zie... alhoewel ik liever een Leffe-ke of een Karmelietje drink.... SANTE
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…