Recent content by chad0989

1. C

Post [ROM][4.4.4][Official] CyanogenMod 11.0

http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/55015/ Waiting for someone to let me know if they want it done differently.
  2. C

Post [ROM][4.4][Unofficial] CyanogenMod 11.0 [1 Dec 2013]

This is an issue on all devices. A large commit regarding SMS was merged that has some issues to be worked out still. Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  3. C

Post [ROM][Official][4.3] CyanogenMod 10.2 for the Verizon HTC Droid DNA

I don't believe so, hence why I never looked into it.
  4. C

This has been fixed already. http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/51045/ Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  5. C

Post a logcat of making a call and toggling the speaker on and off.
  6. C

Updating the GPS libs definitely won't work as we're still using the AOSP HAL and libs for it. We'll need a custom HAL to use any other libs. I've been rather silently playing with the speaker amp for the last few days. I've got it to sort of work at this point by mimicking the sense init...
  7. C

This is false. The speaker amp is not working correctly at this time. The headphone amp is louder because the m7 relies on the amp library to reduce the gain to acceptable levels where we used to rely on a kernel hack. We haven't pulled it in the amp library yet as our speaker amp does not...
  8. C

Post [DEV] CyanogenMod 10.2

invisiblek Is there any reason you left the splash screen fix out of what was merged? I don't see a fix for it in any other commits unless I'm missing something.
  9. C

That's actually because the audio amp stuff hasn't been implemented yet. The m7 kernel removes a hack I made to the rt5501 headphone amp to reduce the gain. I'm going to merge in the audio amp stuff tonight and see how it goes. Setting up the build box right now.
  10. C

I can't try it since my parts don't come in until tomorrow, but so you know where we were at, I was previously using their 4.2 libs. So updating to their 4.3 camera libs as they have may help. That is if it's not an issue with building. What did the usb issue turn out to be?
  11. C

That's a small part of it but I'm more excited about the speaker amp stuff and power management. Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  12. C

Can't wait for my stuff to get here. There are some pretty big changes happening in the m7 tree that will be quite beneficial to us.
  13. C

That was a commit in the 10.2 branch, it wasn't supposed to be pulled into 10.1 but it looks like it was. Just simply revert it before you build.
  14. C

Post S-Off: Food for thought.....

That's the point. You can flash unsigned images to system, recovery and boot, those are all you need. You bork any or all of those and it is easily recoverable. You shouldn't EVER be flashing unsigned firmware to radio or hboot. You're just asking to brick your device. There is absolutely no...
  15. C

Post S-Off: Food for thought.....

You can do this with an unlocked bootloader. No, Google nexus phones have unlocked bootloaders. S-off allows full read and write access to partitions that shouldn't really be messed with unless you're flashing a signed image from the manufacturer (e.g. the radio partition, hboot). People...