Recent content by Chainfire

1. Chainfire

Post [APP][5.0+][ROOT][2022.02.06] LiveBoot (Logcat/Dmesg Boot Animation) v1.86

LiveBoot v1.86 has been released. In review on the Play Store, APK attached to first post in this thread. This update adds Android 12 support, courtesy of DavidBerdik on GitHub. I do not have a rooted Android 12 devices, so I have to take his word for it that it works. Still works on my...
  2. Chainfire

Post Netflix / Amazon 5.1 on HDMI ARC / Optical

Once again many thanks for this @Koying . Still on my 2007 TV with 2007 soundsystem with only DD, not DD+, which otherwise works great. Had Netflix, Prime and Videoland working great, but recently joined Disney Plus. After registering and paying, Disney Plus wasn't findable on the Play Store...
  3. Chainfire

Post [APP][2021.03.02] Holey Light - Samsung/Pixel Notification LED Emulator [v1.00]

In Unholey Light mode, I'm measuring less than 1% an hour on my Pixel 2 XL. Haven't tested with a 4A 5G though. And that 1% is including ambient display battery usage. Compared to already running with ambient display but without Holey Light, the usage is too small to reliably measure (at least...
  4. Chainfire

Post [APP][2021.03.02] Holey Light - Samsung/Pixel Notification LED Emulator [v1.00]

v1.00 released Download attached to the first post of this thread, rolling out on Google Play, and available from GitHub. Changelogs here, release notes here (lengthy!)
  5. Chainfire

Post [APP][5.0+][2020.12.22] CF.lumen v3.74

I'm pretty sure you've filtered out anything useful :)
  6. Chainfire

Need a full adb logcat showing the crash and a full description of what happens... as always.
  7. Chainfire

This is needed for it to work with screen "off" with AOD, and on newer Android versions to show the fake LED itself (it could be done on older Android versions without). The full source code is on GitHub so you can review it for shenanigans. Additionally, the app doesn't have the internet...
  8. Chainfire

The version on Telegram is being actively debugged / tested at the moment. It'll be posted here in a few days when some kinks have been worked out.
  9. Chainfire

It's a combination. I just double-tap at the bottom of the screen near the fingerprint sensor, that always works (for me)
  10. Chainfire

Try with the version posted a few posts above. I don't debug old release.
  11. Chainfire

logcat
  12. Chainfire

Anyone want to help test to get S20/S21 supported - https://t.me/joinchat/I8HshhIHzwrJalUJ
  13. Chainfire

I'm not really here, you're just in luck I still use this app myself :) If you want support for S20/S21, help me get there. I don't have either myself (though an S21 may be forthcoming).
  14. Chainfire

v0.70 released! See the changelog here. This one is not pushed to Play yet as I need some feedback on the update. A lot of code has been updated to support Android 11, and some things under the hood have changed as well. It works great on my device (better than on Android 10, even) so far...
  15. Chainfire

Try the attached version, see if it fixes the issue