Recent content by Charles_l

1. C

Post [MOD]Camera NX V7.4, Google Camera with Pixel features for Nexus2015

Sorry for let you guys wait for a long time, Gcam 5.3 drops support for Nexus phones totally(HDR+ profile, common functions), I managed to make it works only in limited JPEG mode, but things does not go through with old method. Now I have a thought that maybe it will work with Pie, as custom...
  2. C

Ok, I have tried myself, but somehow it did not fix the black screen bug even I set the mod as system app with V7.4 I have succeed with V7.2 before Normally there should be a HDR+ process info showed on the bottom in Google Photos preview, not a black screen. I will post an update if I get it to...
  3. C

At least now we have a loading symbol on the black screen. Replace the apk signature and put it in system app folder can fix this problem. ;)
  4. C

Post [APK] Enable Portrait mode on OG Pixel phone

V7.4 Update is out. Base on Google Camera 5.2 1. Bring back HDR+ on Nexus 5X/6P. 2. Add Lens Blur mode. 3. EIS should be back to normal on Pixel 1, as EIS will be disabled with 4K quality with official version. 4. Active Google photos combination to view results again on enhanced version...
  5. C

Post Google Camera Mod - Portrait mode enabled and working!

V7.4 Update is out. Base on Google Camera 5.2 1. Bring back HDR+ on Nexus 5X/6P. 2. Add Lens Blur mode. 3. EIS should be back to normal on Pixel 1, as EIS will be disabled with 4K quality with official version. 4. Active Google photos combination to view results again on enhanced version...
  6. C

Post [Mod] Camera NX V7.4 , Face retouch, Motion photo & ZSL HDR+ (7.1+)

You need a human face show in the photo. Thanks for sharing, like I said, ZSL HDR+ needs at least 3G RAM to run. After I get my N5X 3G RAM installed and no more crashs with this mod. I recommend to install the Brevent on Play store, to clean up useless background apps for more RAM. btw, new...
  7. C

8. C

Some functions changed, the big framework still the same, much clean code as they cut the Nexus 2015 support, even the HDR+ did not work :rolleyes:, maybe Gcam 5.1.018 is the last official version for Nexus 2015. The 5.2 version looks like a new start, Google wants to focus on Pixel features...
  9. C

:) ok I get it, I have no idea why it can affect video recording as I didn't touch the relative functions. I'd like to know what changes of HDR+ with the official 5.2 version on OG Pixel. Many new features within the 5.2 version, Circus mode ? motion photo in 4k resolution?, abandoned Nexus...
  10. C

Post [Mod] Camera NX V7.4 , Face retouch, Motion photo & ZSL HDR+ (7.1+)

Coming soon. Google remove the HDR+ support for Nexus 2015 with the latest version, as it was built for Android P. The good news is we can get it back, HDR+ still working fine with my test version. Something is wrong with the system, you should not see a grey view finder.
  11. C

ZSL HDR+ doesn't work on 7.0, even if Google devices. :cyclops: , as OG Pixel comes with Android 7.1
  12. C

Post [APP]Google Pixel 2 Portrait mode now works!

Did PH-1 runs AOSP or the OEM custom rom? CAM_OneCameraSelector: Selected picture configuration: PictureSizeCalculator.Configuration{desired size=4160x3120, large image reader=ImageReaderFormat{ImageFormat=YUV_420_888, Size=4160x3120}, full-size image...
  13. C

:eek: I try different HDR+ configuration, looks like if we implement the Pixel camera configuration then this will happen, need more test.
  14. C

Post [APP]Google Pixel 2 Portrait mode now works!

Yes, I just looking at essential phone specific, N6P's configuration should work. Did you try the One Plus 3T mod?