Recent content by chas123

1. chas123

Post [ROM] ► [9.0.0_r33] ► [taimen] ► Nitrogen OS Pie ► Substratum ► (07.Feb.2019)

It's in Meta-inf/....iforget/ metadata. If the warning bothers you you can edit that file with a text editor like notepad++. If your phone doesn't work after (highly doubtful), flash back to stock. I've used this ROM on att, and now vzw. For me, it's flawless.
  2. chas123

Post [ROM] ► [9.0.0_r33] ► [taimen] ► Nitrogen OS Pie ► Substratum ► (07.Feb.2019)

Are you posting in the correct thread? "This ROM" shouldn't touch the vendor partition as far as I can tell. Copy the ROM on your phone. Go to your recovery Wipe Dalvik Cache and Data partition Flash ROM Reboot the system and set it up Flash Magisk 16.x if you want root Reboot - Enjoy! That is it.
  3. chas123

Post Codename Phoenix For OnePlus 5/5T by siankatabg

Passes for me. Been at least a day since I rebooted.
  4. chas123

I use a pin, fingerprint, and facelock. On the 3/17 build, recovery will no longer decrypt my data w/ my pin. I formatted data when I first flashed CNP( ~12/17) and have flashed nothing else since-?? anybody else?
  5. chas123

I live in the sticks so not much chance to use pay apps (I do have the Capital One app set up), but I tested beam and the two phones connected just fine.
  6. chas123

Does Google Maps and Gmail work w/ microg?
  7. chas123

That's interesting. Magisk patches the boot.img and the ROM.zip flashes a new one. The app will still be there- Did you guys check root? Full functionality should not survive. Unless, of course, Flash Kernel has Magisk code built in.
  8. chas123

Lol- Yeah man time is relative not only to how long you've existed on the planet, but also how long you are accustomed to receiving gratification. I'm 51. 3-4 seconds seems like a flash. I can go all night. Please the lady with patience young hassan. J/k I'll d/l snapchat tomorrow. See how it...
  9. chas123

I have no lag at all w/ the included snap camera, or GoogleCamera-Pixel2Mod-Arnova8G2-V6-Beta15.apk. I do not use the oos camera or snapchat.
  10. chas123

I find the forum format easier to sort thru than g+. Most (if not all) bugs I've seen reported w/ this ROM are due to ppl not flashing correctly, or other things that individual users have done. I first flashed CNP over a month ago, and haven't flashed anything else. Started clean (formatted...
  11. chas123

Search the thread for telegram ganeshbiyer should edit the OP
  12. chas123

Post [OP5T] [ROM] [OTA] [OOS] Mirrors for official OxygenOS ROMs and incremental OTAs

Think he's gonna have to format data to downgrade. That usually does a pretty good job at 'removing everything' lol.
  13. chas123

Yes Full wipe- Then Format data. When you flash a ROM you will notice that the first boot takes longer than subsequent boots. That is why. The ROM optimizes on first boot, and each time after you wipe caches.
  14. chas123

Which drivers are you using? I use the generic android adb driver, and have no issue.
  15. chas123

Post [APP][FEEDBACK] Arnova8G2's Google Camera Port

Trying to take motion photos fc's the app. Anybody get it to work? I had flash off, and I have photos installed