Recent content by CHAUfaan

1. CHAUfaan

Post [ROM+KERNEL]HUAWEI WATCH 2[LTE-Sawshark]+[BT-Sawfish]-[OWDE.180926.001.A1][22-Jan-20]

Hi all, Might be a dumb q, but has anyone had luck getting GPay working with Busybox/Magisk recently (Dec 2020)? Safety net checks pass but GPay gets stuck (more like not proceeding) on setting it up. I have followed...
  2. CHAUfaan

Post Screen banding/distortion in dark videos

https://www.reddit.com/r/GooglePixel/comments/77cax8/pixel_2_black_crush_issue_pic_xpost_from/
  3. CHAUfaan

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][6.0.1_r72][BACON][OPTIMIZED]RESURRECTION REMIX [5.7.4][CM13]

I am also having issues downloading 03/04 from basketbuild, can anyone provide a mirror? Thank you :)
  4. CHAUfaan

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][6.0.1_r72][BACON][OPTIMIZED]RESURRECTION REMIX [5.7.4][CM13]

I have dirty flashed from 02/13 to 02/17 and the battery issues have been fixed! Thank you varund7726 for all your hard work :)
  5. CHAUfaan

Post [HOWTO][Bacon][F2FS-ALL] F2FS Filesystem

Help with Lollipop F2FS for LiquidSmooth Hey, I know the rom is in Alpha, but I was wondering if someone could help me with the updater script and fstab for LiquidSmooth v4.0 , 5.0.1? The lines on the original post differ from the lines in this specific rom
  6. CHAUfaan

Thread CLOSED

closed
  7. CHAUfaan

Thread [Q] Boot Animation Help for F2FS?

Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me in getting my boot animation to work. I am on LiquidSmooth F2FS (09/19) with Sensei Kernel (040 b12) and whenever I try to replace the system boot animation in /system/media/bootanimation.zip, i get a while line in the screen. Any ideas as to what's...
  8. CHAUfaan

Post What Rom are you using?.

LiquidSmooth F2FS 09/19 with Sensei Kernel (based off AK) 040 b12 C:
  9. CHAUfaan

Post [HOWTO][Bacon][F2FS-ALL] F2FS Filesystem

Thanks for the guide Got 09/19 Liquidsmooth on F2FS with Sensei Kernel b12 C:
  10. CHAUfaan

Post ★ Post your OnePlus One home screens ★

Flow Theme with Nova :)