Recent content by chaynes112

1. C

Post The Ultimate AT&T TV and FIRE TV APK Repository ( DTV No Longer Updated )

Now if they would just release an official one that works with DTV satellite (not DTV stream)...
  2. C

Is this for the Shield as well? I'm not seeing it in the Play Store.
  3. C

I'm trying to use this version but the view looks like a mobile phone and it keeps crashing instantly after logging in.
  4. C

Just to confirm, you are using your satellite (not streaming) credentials? Where did you obtain this version?
  5. C

So there's no way to use a DirecTV (non Stream) login even when using the modified version of the app?
  6. C

I have tried installing DirecTV 4.0.36.37618 on my Shield Pro 2019 via the Downloader app and via sideloading from my Android phone. The app doesn't appear in the GUI, but I can find it in the installed apps list. When I click on it, the screen goes blank for a second and then closes out. Am I...
  7. C

This is the version that I installed and it installed and loaded correctly. However, there are two DTV services... DirectTV (if you are a satellite subscriber) and DirecTV Stream (if you are a streaming subscriber). This is the Stream version of the app. I am looking for the non-Stream version.
  8. C

I used this version and logged in. Then I got a message saying this was the Directv Stream app and I need to use the Directv app. Device is a Shield Pro. Is there an updated DTV (non Stream) app for it? When I try 4.0.33, I get en error code 500.