Recent content by Chcolat-tiède

1. C

Post Development [ROM] BeyondROM v1.4 [21/06/2021]-[AUF6]-[EXYNOS]-[SM-G99XX]

You have just to test mate and you will see :) There is a good chance that it works because this rom already supports s21 ultra and s21 models. And Beyondrom on s20 models supported all 3 models. Thank you to the original dev for his work ! You should create a new topic for your rom on S21 &...
  2. C

Post Samkey compatible with S21 and Android 11

I don't know about G9910 but samkey website is not up to date, works perfectly for android 11 and many S21 models
  3. C

Post Question Fast charging, and superfast charging

I can confirm, 25w brick does not charge in fast regular mode (15w) on my S21, with a usb-c/usb-c cable you can just use super fast charging and regular charging. You have to take an old samsung brick "adaptive fast charging" with a regular usb-a cable /usb-c to be able to use the fast...
  4. C

Post General EXYNOS S21 series - TWRP and root

https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/issues/3808
  5. C

Post How To Guide [GUIDE] How To Flash Official Samsung Unlocked BloatFree Firmware

Thanks for the info I will check. I have a B/DS version, this manipulation unfortunately does not work on mine :(
  6. C

Post How To Guide [GUIDE] How To Flash Official Samsung Unlocked BloatFree Firmware

No problem with KNOX. But majority of bloatwares are issued of CSC carrier brand and it is impossible to change csc without root or using samkey... So this firmware will be like other versions with same samsung apps unless I'm wrong.
  7. C

Post General Samsung S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra U1 Firmware (Links)

Hi, I can not change my csc by flashing via odin, I noticed that it was a problem that happened to a lot of people, I tried to flash the XEF version (french unbranded version) but it does not work... I wanted to know if I could flash this U1 firmware on my galaxy s21 exynos version and then...