Recent content by chdrummerdude

1. chdrummerdude

Post light leakage

Pretty sure that's an issue with the LCD itself. Was the actual front LCD and digitizer ever changed out because of a crack or something. Could have been replaced with a cheap replacement Sent from my LG-E980 using xda app-developers app
  2. chdrummerdude

Post $ 149.99 Deal to buy Optimus G unlocked

I was going stock for stock. But yeah once you root and custom rom the moto g doesnt stand a chance. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app
  3. chdrummerdude

The way I see it other than the android version lo og out classes moto g in every way... just sayin. Also the lg og may feel like it gets hot but its the fact it has a glass back. Makes the device feel hotter than most devices.
  4. chdrummerdude

Go with the lg og you wont be disappointed. The moto g is a nice phone but is a downgrade in comparison to the og with aosp or stock. You can always root then debloat stock and have the lg goodies. Plus 2gb of ram over the motog's 1gb. 8mp camera(lg) vs 5mp camera(moto). Plus lte on the lg...
  5. chdrummerdude

Post LG G Pro 2 Leaked Images

There might be an sd card. If you look at the way they designed the rear buttons it looks like the back is more likely to come off this phone and expose the battery and possibly an sd card.
  6. chdrummerdude

Post [Q] Softbrick help requested - fixes not working

Man if you could just get adb enabled. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app
  7. chdrummerdude

Post G2 apps added E988 ROM (F240/E980) V7 Beta ..4.4.2

I wasn't getting signal at all. also tried to flash a rom after trying out v6 and ended up in a bootloop. Im back to stock and rooted for the time being. Signal came back after i went back to stock.
  8. chdrummerdude

So you have tried flashing back to stock using the flash tools? It's not ideal but it get the phone back up and running. I own a e980 so im not familiar with the battery error you speak of.
  9. chdrummerdude

Can you still get into recovery? And when in recovery does adb then detect the device?
  10. chdrummerdude

Post LG Optimus Pro ATT E988

The E980 is ATT. But the E988 is still GSM. If you dont want to go through the hassle of sending it back just get it unlocked. Or better yet try it when you get it, it may very well be unlocked.
  11. chdrummerdude

Post G2 apps added E988 ROM (F240/E980) V7 Beta ..4.4.2

Tried V6 cant wait till you iron out all the bloat and make it more like the US version. Everything in V6 was so smooth. Biggest thing was I am unable to connect to At&t network after the flash. But there is def. hope there!:)
  12. chdrummerdude

Thread XtremeGuard Screen Protectors 85% of + 15% off *Free Shipping*

XtremeGuard.com offers 85% off Any Screen or Full Body Protectors when you apply coupon code Cyber85 at checkout. Additionally, they are offering another 15% off with promo code Mystery. Be sure to apply promo code Mystery after you apply Cyber85 to receive additional savings. Thanks to...
  13. chdrummerdude

Post Samsung Note 3 " Post Your Home Screen Setup Here "

Mine using nova Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app
  14. chdrummerdude

Post [Q] Price matching

I got best buy to match my local corporate stores price at 724.99 make sure to mention your buying it out full and they should match it. If your not wanting to wait for it to ship. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app
  15. chdrummerdude

Post Better ir remote app?

If you get a chance to play with a g2 in store. Load up the quick remote app and you'll be sad we don't have that app. I tried to pull the apk from the rom, but no dice there lol Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app