Recent content by cheeklitched

1. C

Post [ROM] Havoc-OS 4.6 [OFFICIAL] [R]

Not sure if it's a problem with the ROM or service provider, but I have not been getting notifications when a voice mail has been left. Any suggested fixes or settings to check?
  2. C

Post [MAGISK] [MODULE] Webview Manager

Is there a way to test if it is working? When I flashed this module I selected the defaults. No additional apps were installed and I have no way of telling what changed.
  3. C

Thread Curious which ROMs don't claim to be AOSP?

It seems like all ROMs claim to be AOSP. For example Lineage, Crdoid, Havoc and Paranoid. Or at least the devs through the tags in the names. So which popular ones aren't?
  4. C

Post Can't do anything with TWRP; Unable to decrypt FBE device

I must've but forget how. I think it may have been reflash or flash a newer version of TWRP.
  5. C

Post [ROM] Havoc-OS 4.6 [OFFICIAL] [R]

I am very impressed with the speed and stabability of this ROM. One question, how do you have the battery percentage show? I can't find it in settings.
  6. C

Thread Can't do anything with TWRP; Unable to decrypt FBE device

I need to restore from a backup. However TWRP keeps giving the error "unable to decrypt FBE device". Also it no longer asks me to enter my PIN. What to do? Also tried in terminal "twrp decypt [password]" but it said fail to decrypt even though I'm 100% that password is right
  7. C

Post Can any XZ1C firmware be flashed to repair damaged system, regardless of country?

I use XperiFirm to download the firmware. But when I select it as the source folder in flash tools nothing is available. I also tried tools -> bundles -> fileset decrypt and selecting the folder (i.e. G8441_Customized US_47.2.A.11.228-R7C) but the available files list remains empty. Does...
  8. C

Thread factory rest and recover data

My phone is stuck in a bootloop but I can still get into TWRP. I have backed up data.img. Should I do a factor reset, root and recover the data? Will that work? Or is it better to do a dirty flash? I had been running stock rom.
  9. C

Thread Even with drivers can't run adb commands from Windows

I have my phone connected to the computer with a USB cable. The device manager looks good (see pictures). Still when I try to run commands, like adb devices, the list is blank.
  10. C

Thread Can any XZ1C firmware be flashed to repair damaged system, regardless of country?

I am going to try flashing firmware to fix bootloop. I'm going to dirty flash to save my data. My question is, I can't recall exactly which firmware I had been using. Does it matter as long as it's for the XZ1 Compact? For example I can't remember if it's 47.2 or 47.1 and my country isn't listed...
  11. C

Post [MODULE] Debugging modules: ADB Root, SELinux Permissive, Enable Eng

I flashed this in Magisk and rebooted. Now my phone is stuck in a boot loop. Any ideas? I'm using Sony Xperia XZ1 compact.
  12. C

Thread stuck on bootloop after flashed Magisk module

mod please delete this thread
  13. C

Post [APP][1.6+] Link2SD

I'm trying to update an app from the Google Play Store but it keeps hanging. Somehow my internal storage is full even though I have most apps on SD card. For an app to update must it use internal storage first?
  14. C

Thread Why is my internal storage full even with most on SD?

I have a second partition on my SD card and have used Link2SD to move most apps to it. Still I'm running very low on internal space. Some apps hang on updating, is it because the update must be installed to the internal storage first? Any idea how to find out what's taking up all the space? I...
  15. C

Post [APP][6.0+][ROOT]FDE.AI-v24.01.1 - Powerful AIO Android devices optimizer (13.01.2024)

How are we supposed to be installing these days? I tried downloading zip file and flashing with Magisk. It gives error "Your custom kernel blocks this module", but I just have stock kernel. What's the difference between zip version and the lite version in play store?