• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Chemuski1

1. Chemuski1

Post [ROM][11][TUCANA] PixelExperience Plus [AOSP]

Uploaded now the new version with Turbo Charging fixed
  2. Chemuski1

Thread [ROM][11][TUCANA] PixelExperience Plus [AOSP]

PixelExperience Plus for Xiaomi Mi Note 10 / 10 Pro [tucana] What is this? PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation). Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with...
  3. Chemuski1

Post [GUIDE] How to Change Boot Logo (Splash Screen) for Snapdragon Devices (splash.img)

Hello! Here is my Mi Note 10 logo.img (extracted from fastboot image), i would be grateful if you can make avaliable a custom bootlogo for it. Thanks for your work
  4. Chemuski1

Post [ROM][11][UNOFFICAL][tucana] LineageOS 18.1

I can confirm to you I can confirm to you VoWiFi is working flawlessly, i use it always when avaliable (it's supported on my country and my carrier has it avaliable)
  5. Chemuski1

Post [ROM][11]BlissROMs 14 for Xiaomi Mi Note 10/10 Pro [tucana][UNOFFICIAL]

Hola. Lo de montar /vendor es preciso mientras por el tema de conseguir VoLTE funcional sin drenar en exceso la batería. Después no te preocupes por el firmware, ya que el firmware está incluido en la ROM. No te preocupes, no es molestia ninguna, todos tienen dudas, y mas si comienzas con Xiaomi :)
  6. Chemuski1

Post [ROM][11]EvolutionX 5.X for Mi Note 10 [UNOFFICIAL]

On my device, appears when it really wants to, sometimes appear, sometimes not (That's really weird)
  7. Chemuski1

1) About fingerprint, i haven't a lot to improve, we're using prebuilt kernel, and likes using HBM... I'm testing some things who can improve this. 2) On AoD side, you can only enable AoD all time, or when the phone is charging (i prefer to use this one), and having ambient display for any...
  8. Chemuski1

I checked that, google home devices appear when it really wants... I use Mi Home for two lights i have at home
  9. Chemuski1

About apps not recognizing, is known issue, but i can't do much more... 3rd party apps can use any other type of biometric auth that isn't fully compatible with FOD
  10. Chemuski1

The best FOD icon to select is white, don't know why Evo at first boot makes it blue
  11. Chemuski1

ROM has been updated solving calls issue, and making FOD more stable, it's not perfect, but better than previous build
  12. Chemuski1

If you can, can you share me a log for seeing what is happening there? I didn't noticed that
  13. Chemuski1

Pushed right now an update to the ROM, it solves that
  14. Chemuski1

Well, about making this oficial, I applied for maintainership on this device. About fingerprint on apps, I only noticed that on PayPal app, I'll check what is making conflict
  15. Chemuski1

I will push an update improving the fingerprint and solving battery drains