Recent content by CHERRY63

1. C

Post [ROM][6P][7.1.2_r24]★ Pure Nexus ★ Substratum | Fi | WiFi Calling ★[07/25/17]

Android Pay.... ***THE BELOW STEPS WORKED PERFECT FOR ME TO GET ANDROID PAY WORKING SYSTEMLESS ROOT*** ***MAYBE IT WILL FOR YOU ALSO**** (FOUND IN POST #4497) *WHY DIDN'T I HAVE ANDROID PAY WORKING PRIOR? USED WugFresh NEXUS ROOT TOOL KIT WHICH IS A *GEM* BUT NOT SYSTEMLESS AND FOR PAY TO...
  2. C

Post [Discussion] SAYGUS V2

Look at my post #4729, this is what I did and they did refund my money, got alot of flak on this site for it but obviously I saw something know one else did at the time. By the time if it's released it will not be a decent competitor in 2016 when they promise release in the fall of 2015 now...
  3. C

Update: Received full refund long ago and phone still hasn't been put into buyers hands.....
  4. C

**FYI**Returns if you're interested in how things are going...Started June 16th Copied and pasted transcripts: personal discrepancies possible navigation for refunds...... Hello, Indiegogo pledge # 1832445 for your Saygus V2 campaign; since you have chosen to close support tickets without...
  5. C

Post ♦ [HLTE/TMO/SPR][ROM][CM13][6.0.1_r30] Temasek's UNOFFICIAL Build v9.3 ♦

v13-v14? Dramatic! You work way to hard.....But thanks all the same! Switched from fre3 4.4.4 had to come back since you fixed the 911 issue (working fine) on N900P! Thanks goes out to GavinMazey for keeping me in the loop and my reply "I was done with flashing for a while" YA RIGHT!
  6. C

and you won't, been pulled but can use search to find the thread and why....
  7. C

Works great as I'm connected to my N900P now typing this on PC....
  8. C

Post Droid Turbo over Saygus V²? Maybe?

& from ScanDisk Site 200GB micoSD $399 Release? Sure 4K vid will need that kind of cap. especially if you stream it all wireless from your phone and you have an entire GIG+ of tunes on your phone?? 2 X128GB Extreme Pro @ $99 and falling after 200GB release....
  9. C

Post Droid Turbo over Saygus V²? Maybe?

Everything I see is everyone thinks and believes the phone exists? On paper the details of components walk on water but there are no specs on performance. Sure it has great components that have mostly been tried and proven but who's putting this beast together? Talk of a new partner but who is...
  10. C

To many holes not enuf hands on Just submitted mine and received reply on ticket same day so... a wait begins but State of Utah law is in my corner; What do I mean? Ordered just the other day then saw the video of the drop test in their office where the back starts to come off at 3' and every...
  11. C

Post [ROM] Sacs_N4-N3_NEW_12-17-14_V3

Nevermind*** It will flash over OC5 but NH7 is needed per instructions to get past lock screen.....LOL "What a NOOB" THANKS FOR THIS---TOTALLY TUBULAR!!!!
  12. C

Post [ROM] Sacs_N4-N3_NEW_12-17-14_V3

clean over OC5 with a NH7 B/M?
  13. C

Is Saygus out of Utah a 3rd Party? Saygus Terms & Conditions?? 14. Defects, Warranties, Disclaimer of Warranties If the Device is or becomes defective through no fault of your own, you may be entitled to a refund, replacement, or repair of your Device. Please refer to the manufacturer for...
  14. C

Post Dirty Unicorns v9.8 [OFFICIAL] [5.1.1r28] [ROM] [hlte/spr/tmo/usc/vzw]

No prob mate, guess a dial to the nearest cop station and request a test dial for e services is out of the question or even a quick dial of 911 to see if it connects and a quick hang up...Done this myself to clarify... Good Luck!
  15. C

Post Dirty Unicorns v9.8 [OFFICIAL] [5.1.1r28] [ROM] [hlte/spr/tmo/usc/vzw]

hltespr E-Call/911 or variant in US Can anyone confirm their ability to dial and connect to emergency assistance/911 or variant using this [OFFICIAL]?