Recent content by CherryFarmer8

1. CherryFarmer8

Post [ROM][11][SURYA/KARNA][NEW] PixelExperience [AOSP]

The OTA will not cause the data loss if you're doing it right. When I updated mine, (magisk + couple of modules) I had to reflash magisk. Hope this helps ^_^
  2. CherryFarmer8

Post [ROM] [11.0.0] ArrowOS POCO X3 [OFFICIAL][SURYA][UNIFIED]

From which MIUI version you flashed the ROM ? You have to had latest MIUI version available for your device. (Forgive my English)
  3. CherryFarmer8

I got the same problem back few days ago, random app crashing, apps not opening and wallpaper automatically changed to black, and after reboot the phone goes on bootloop and twrp cannot decrypt the data. So i did a full clean install and got the issue fixed. Didn't know what caused it in the...
  4. CherryFarmer8

Has anyone tested/got working the call screen feature by Google?
  5. CherryFarmer8

Did you check 'Hidden Network' option while adding the network?
  6. CherryFarmer8

My phone had its wallpaper changed to black and apps began to crash, rebooted and now in bootloop ? what can I do? i am in latest Arrow
  7. CherryFarmer8

You might wanna check the current anti rollback index of your phone(Google the fastboot command) and make sure to install the rom with same or higher anti rollback index to avoid bricking Flash latest firmware
  8. CherryFarmer8

Thread [HELP] Cannot find stock firmware for Karna (Non- NFC) version

I'm sorry if I posted it in the wrong thread, but I just didn't find the latest firmware of karna. Every thread i looked for, the download page says 'Surya'. It'd be great if someone posted the link to the archives/latest firmware for Karna. Also, did Karna get official (MIUI) Android 11? I am...
  9. CherryFarmer8

Post (OFFICIAL) Evolution-X | Poco X3 |Surya | Unified

Does anyone have Karna's latest firmware's link?
  10. CherryFarmer8

You can use mi flash tool to return to stock, just remember not to lock bootloader if you want to stay unlocked
  11. CherryFarmer8

Where did you download the stock rom? Is your device karna? I can't find the firmwares on web
  12. CherryFarmer8

Can anyone link the MIUI firmware for karna ? Above Links only mentions 'surya' And does Google photos unlimited backup works ?
  13. CherryFarmer8

Post [ROM][11][SURYA/KARNA][NEW] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Yes I had magisk(auto-removed after OTA) now that it is removed, I will test it tonight