C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i have also installed the cab file. in my pocket pc. but how to use it??? as the program is not to be seen in my program list.
    pls help. thnks
    Hie.. i have installed the cab file. in my pocket pc. but how to use it??? as the program is not to be seen in my program list.
    pls help. thnks
    Do you know of any way sms can be automatically copied and saved into a hidden folder on an htc touch pro?
    Hi, i know ur probably a busy man, but would u kindly take some time to help me with a couple of issues. i installed phonecreeper on my htc diamond, and everything went smooth...but when i send the commands to the diamond phone, i dont receive a reply with the command requested nor do i receive a message to the phone with the app installed....also, would you please help me to get my phone (htc diamond) to read and send arabic messages without disrupting the original keyboard...thx in advance
    Hey bro I know u very busy but do u know more r less when the new version will be released. I really can't afford to have a second pda stolen again. Would luv to have the bugs in 07b solved before using fulltime (especially phone turning off after a call and not being abpe to save speed dial "1")
    sorry if I'm impatient but I can't wait to use this full time. Also if you can work on another donation system I would like that. I REALLY apprecaite the effort u put in and feel that this is one software worth paying for.
    no worries but thank u anyway and keep up the good work ,,o one more thing ,when u send a comand to the phone that has your program installed on it ,is the person aware that u are sending the comands ,,meaning does the text show in there inbox?
    hi this app sounds really good ,with the right donation do u think u could ,make this app work to bbe installed on the blackbberry 8900 curve ?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…