• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Chickenfish8

1. C

Post [APP] Vidma Screen Recorder and Video Editor

FAQ There is no sound recorded in my video. Do you support external audio recording? Yes, we do support external audio recording. However, as the Android operating system doesn’t allow any third-party apps to access the internal sound, we suggest to use the mic to record the external audio...
  2. C

Thread [APP] Vidma Screen Recorder and Video Editor

Screen recording is a useful function for mobile phones. We use this function for an array of activities – from demonstrating a tutorial, recording a professional meeting, to keeping intimate video call moments as a keepsake, it’s important to have a trustworthy app for this performance. What...
  3. C

Post mi 9 record screen with both internal and mic audio

I think it's because of the audio permission used by Whatsapp, so the app recorder could not access the audio. I use Vidma recorder, and it works well on my Android 10 device. Try it out and see if it helps. Here is the store link, and here is for the lite version
  4. C

Post Screen Recorder

I think it's easier to use 3rd party app than porting. You can find many on the store which offers the functionality you need. I use this one screen recorder, and it works well so far. It has the lite version, too, for my potato device.
  5. C

Post 3 OREO-ROMs for Xiaomi Redmi 3 (IDO) for testing

Does the camera works to record video? No glitch? Playing video on Facebook and Instagram? I found that the rr rom has those bugs, but the battery life is good
  6. C

Post 3 OREO-ROMs for Xiaomi Redmi 3 (IDO) for testing

Why the magisk vcustom not installed every reboot? It's installed when I flash it through rwrp provided up there.