• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by chinhlevn

1. chinhlevn

Thread [Help]-Full signal but can not make or receive calls

Recently, my J7 (J710FN-nougat stock rom, dual sim) can not make or receive calls though signal bar is full. I tried to flash firmware, change sim card but errors still occur. Anyone can help ?
  2. chinhlevn

Post WiFi Password Viewer

Plz create a ver for Nougat
  3. chinhlevn

Thread [ASK]-How to get OTA, again?

I have a question and hope you guys know the answer. Before, my phone had latest 6.x ROM. One day, I clicked update and got the 7.x via OTA. After that, becoz of not able to root and install exposed, I flashed my phone back to 6.x. And now, I can't see the Nougat OTA in update section. Any ideas...
  4. chinhlevn

Post DELUXE_ROM v3 [7.0] [AROMA] [ROMCONTROL] [3Minit]

Could you add more options to ROM control? In MM, I can install exposed to use some modules which is very useful as gravitybox (it adds more options: quick PIN unlock, double back to go home, long press to screenshot v.v..)
  5. chinhlevn

Post [ROM][7.0][XXU3BQI8][11/10] Prism™ Barebone V2 [J710x][582MB][Discontinued]

I flashed stock nougat rom and TWRP successfully. After that I flashed Magisk but my phone reboot unsuccessfully. It booted and this message appeared: " unable to restart your device. the integrity verification has failed" It requires to factory reset and reboot. If i do so, everything'd come...
  6. chinhlevn

Post STOCKDeodex v2.1 for J7(6) J710MN/GN/FN/F DC-MusiC3 (Base J710MN)

I successfully flash TWRP but when I tried to install magisk, my phone could not complete the boot process. It said: "Unable to restart your device. the integrity verification has failed"
  7. chinhlevn

Post ☆NOUGATStockj72016☆

I successfully flash TWRP but when I tried to install magisk, my phone could not complete the boot process. It said: "Unable to restart your device. the integrity verification has failed"
  8. chinhlevn

Post Magisk General Support / Discussion

after flashing magisk for my galaxy J7 2016 (nougat rom) : :Unable to restart your device. The integrity verification has failed. You need to reset your device to factory default settings. This will erase all your data." plz help ---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at...
  9. chinhlevn

Post [ROM][7.0][J7 2016 Exynos] Revolution OS v5.0.1 Final

I got problem with paring bracelet. The phone could find the device but wouldn't connect
  10. chinhlevn

Post STOCKDeodex v2.1 for J7(6) J710MN/GN/FN/F DC-MusiC3 (Base J710MN)

My phone is running nougat but I can not flash TWRP. Odin says done and the phone reboots but nothing changes
  11. chinhlevn

Post ☆NOUGATStockj72016☆

Didn't work. It rebooted and nothing happened after :))
  12. chinhlevn

Post [Guide]J7 2016 Odin Flashable INS Nougat Firmware

Anyone tried to flash and root J7(6) nougat?
  13. chinhlevn

Post SuperNOVA-N (v0.2) J7(6) NOUGAT DC-MusiC3

I can not flash TWRP becoz my phone is running nougat. anyone tried flash twrp for nougat?