• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by chino1234

1. C

Post New official stable update for Realme X2 Pro Global (IN/EU) RMX1931EX_11_C.25

Can someone upload this to a different site because the original link is limited to under 1mb.
  2. C

Post Is Realme X2 Pro from Amazon.in unlocked?

If you mean global then yes.
  3. C

Post REALME X2 PRO (CN version) bricked... TWRP backup.

https://fixerrorcode.com/status-error-7-in-twrp-recovery/ maybe this will help you out.
  4. C

Post [Guide] Guides for x2 Pro[Locking/unlocking bootloader, tweaks and more]

While i tried edit LTE bands via QXDM on COM3 while i had my x2 unlocked and rooted but i was unable to write or read. I was wondering if it was possible to edit bands on X2? I'm sorry for posting here about this as I'm unable to post threads.
  5. C

Post REALME X2 PRO (CN version) bricked... TWRP backup.

Try changing file system in advanced wipe from ext 4 > ext 2 then back to ext 4 before flashing CN ozip.
  6. C

Turns out my A09.ozip was corrupted. Doing the normal update over my relocked A08 fixed my rooted recovery and missing game space. Thank you for help.
  7. C

So after relocking bootloader my stock recovery still shows as rooted although root app shows it's "not configured correctly". Recovery also fails to install A09 update and there is no way i can get game space back. Guess this is a one-way root.
  8. C

I relocked bootloader everything went fine but my stock recovery shows as rooted and i lost game space (recover game space doesn't work). When i check root status on app it tells me that root is not configured correctly. Is this fixable?
  9. C

Post Little feedback

Bought 2 New maxed out x2 pro's for $800 shipped from Spain on Amazon. Nothing comes close for that price over here in Puerto Rico. Fast and smooth ? We love these phones. Signal with T-Mobile is great but we did lose carrier video calling and had to get a different messenger app for MMS. Those...