• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by chipcamel

1. C

Post [ROM][11.0.0_r35]LineageOS 18.1 for Realme X2 Pro (RMX1931/CN)[UNOFFICIAL]

Also having this issue. Otherwise everything else works great. I wish there was a camera app that would take advantage of all 4 lenses too
  2. C

Post [ROM][11.0.0_r3]AOSP 11.0 for Realme X2 Pro (RMX1931/CN)

I always have this issue trying to use this ROM. I'm on china model. Idk if this is a new update compared to the other one. I haven't tried this one yet but I'm currently on lineage idk if you have to flash from stock OS or not
  3. C

Post [ROM][10.0.0_r41]LineageOS 17.1 for Realme X2 Pro (RMX1931/CN)[UNOFFICIAL]

Anyone having issues playing music through bluetooth on newest update? I'm able to connect to my car but music will only play on phone. Any solutions?
  4. C

Is there a screen recorder built in anywhere in the OS?
  5. C

Gapps nano is def way to go. I couldn't even use the phone installing the others with the pixel launcher. Pixel launcher would force stop and wouldn't stop doing that lol
  6. C

Try flashing the nano version on gapps. I had same issue and face unlock stopped working. All I ended up doing was redoing both of them and I haven't had an issue since. Face unlock just doesn't unlock when I have my sunglasses on
  7. C

Anyone know how to get Netflix to work? Says app is not supported
  8. C

Post [GLOBAL & CHINA] Simple guide to unlock, flash recovery, and install a ROM

I can't download ozip directly on phone and use TWRP? I have to flash with computer? Formatting won't erase my backup?
  9. C

After I format data till me backups be gone and will I need to install TWRP again?
  10. C

Works for me so does face unlock. Stopped working at first so redid the both and haven't had issues since
  11. C

I don't see my stock recovery I don't think. I just have a back up of Lineage and that's it I think. I tried to flash the CN version to my phone thru TWRP and still get an error
  12. C

Anyone else unable to launch Google photos? Keeps saying unresponsive as soon as I open it. Not sure if it's the app or the ROM please help!!
  13. C

This ROM is a huge upgrade from the stock China ROM. The camera app isn't that great tho doesn't let you use all the features the camera is capable of. I also can't seem to flash the stock back to my phone either. I may have wiped the recovery ROM because I am no good at this stuff I'm surprised...