Recent content by chiruscan

1. C

Post OFFICIAL HAVOC-OSv2 Android 9.0

Pretty sure the 4G infrastructure will be around for a few more years. And in the beginning 5g wont be that much faster than 4G. It will be optimized later on.
  2. C

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10] Havoc-OS 3.x [tblte][trlte][trlteduos]

Thanks to rippee for this awesome ROM and keeping the Note 4 alive! Question: Does the call recording feature in the phone menu work?
  3. C

I have problems with apps opening slowly. Anyone else have a problem with this?
  4. C

I tried this camera and it worked for a few minutes then kept crashing.
  5. C

Anyone have good settings for boosting RAM?
  6. C

Been my DD for awhile now.
  7. C

I never try to just use GPS without the network assistance. Even in apps like Copilot. It is very hard to get a ROM with a newer Android version GPS to work since the changes recently made. I use Google Maps usually but also have Copilot installed. I use GPS Test and download the A-Gps network...
  8. C

Try using GPS Test and GpsFix apps to get a lock.
  9. C

I updated Google Maps and have been having problems maintaining a lock. Cant tell if its the new nightlies or the new revamped Maps app.
  10. C

GPS has problems locking for me in 2.8 version.
  11. C

Thank you khalvat!!! What battery tweaks did you implement?
  12. C

Version 2.7 the Bluetooth works fantastically with my OBD scanner. Only negative thing I have noticed is the battery drain seems higher than 2.5/6. Anyone else notice this?
  13. C

Just tested BT, definitely seems a little wonky in this version. I connected to audio in my car and it kept clipping. Also tried to connect to an OBD scanner and it had problems connecting. I would say 2.6 with the BT code from 2.5 should be perfect. The RAM management on 2.6 is much improved.
  14. C

Seems like RAM management is better on 2.6. Have yet to test it BT.
  15. C

I tried that. Seemed to work at first now the apps are loading slowly again. No particular app it's all of them.