• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by chiwou

1. chiwou

Post [mmb29q].:.Lean Rom Android 6.0.1 .:.100%Stock.:.Super Smooth.:.Debloated(12/March)

You've to manual set the backup location to /sdcard/TitaniumBackup Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  2. chiwou

Post SEMI-PURE AOSP ROM - 5.1 LMY47I (06.04.2015)

No. It should but I get either the same or less. Depending on my current rom and kernel.
  3. chiwou

Post [ROM][5.1.1_r24][Official][Nightlies]Team-Exodus for Bacon

Had the same problem, tested latest CyanogenMod, and it works. But I flashed the firmware update, maybe that's the problem. Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
  4. chiwou

Post [BETA][2017.10.01] SuperSU v2.82 SR5

Yeah ? currently using Google Launcher, but I try Nova just to look if it's hidden too. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk No couldn't find it in settings either ---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ---------- OK found the issue, I changed the icon to...
  5. chiwou

Post [BETA][2017.10.01] SuperSU v2.82 SR5

Hi, currently running Rastapop on my N5 but after I installed the latest beta 2.27 the SuperSU app is gone from the App Drawer. Is there a way to "restore" the shortcut? Thanks and take care -Chris PS: with the latest beta Helium runs fine on Lollipop Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  6. chiwou

Post [KERNEL][GPL][SM 4.9.2][KK/L][3.4.x] TheArkenstone [N5]

Thanks for the update, everything works great Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  7. chiwou

Have also the softboot problem, did OTA etc. Also happens if I try to change the theme style Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  8. chiwou

really like the rom and kernel, but I can't press the superuser "allow" button, anyone else has this issue Nevermind, installed SuperSU and the issue is gone
  9. chiwou

Post [ROM] VanirAOSP [official] [closed] Developer supports Exodus ROM now

The built-in? Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  10. chiwou

Post [ROM & KERNEL][May16][4.4.2][KVT49L][CM11][HALO] **crDroid** [Build 28]

nope didn't do anything :D I try a fresh installation now
  11. chiwou

Has anyone else problems with the theme engine? Since the last update all themes are distorted. If not, I'll try a fresh installation...
  12. chiwou

Hi, great ROM and kernel, but could you add All-F2FS support Would like to test this with your ROM Don't want to switch to another kernel, still enjoying the amazing battery life ;) Take care
  13. chiwou

Post [ROM][AOSP][Linaro]CarbonRom Nightlies/Releases [mako]

Do the devs think about adding PA PIE too, once made it's way the source? Like in the old version where both options were available...
  14. chiwou

Post [Kernel(GCC 5.0) + MOD / 5.x] Hells Doctor #Numeriks (04-03-2015) / T.A.R.D.I.S. MOD

Yeah my phone idle is almost the whole time on battery minus sot But I think it's the combination of the ROM and this kernel FYI I'm on purity