Recent content by ChodTheWacko

1. C

Post Huawei Mate 20 X (EVR-L29) EMUI 9.1

I had that issue with 310 didn't go away until 320. I think it has to do if the install is partially interrupted. It didn't seem to cause any issues.
  2. C

My l29 is asking me to Ota update to 9.1.0.320 (c432e3r1p12) Only 141 mb. (currently on 310)
  3. C

Post Best TPU cover and tempered glass screen protector?

Your'e free to like whatever case you like, but what aspect of the case do you find "rough"? The texture? or you don't like the 'ridges'?
  4. C

Post Best TPU cover and tempered glass screen protector?

Well, I just received that one and honestly, it's not very good. Feels cheap, and there's very little front lip for protection. The pictures on that listing are misleading. I got this one as well: https://www.ebay.com/itm/153238543614 and it's notably better.
  5. C

Post Any Issues with Calls & SMS with Mate 20X on Tmobile?

I'm on tmobile and it works just fine.
  6. C

Post Anyone know where to buy the Mate 20x in the US?

I bought my l29 20x from clove significantly cheaper than that price. I paid 499 pounds (overseas excludes vat) and it's even cheaper now at 439 pounds: https://www.clove.co.uk/products/huawei-mate-20-x?variant=20736965509179
  7. C

Post Way to get expanded gmail notifications on lockscreen?

The problem is that I had gmail under "app lock". I don't know if this is a bug or not - the workaround is to not use the native "app lock" but to use a different app to fingerprint lock gmail, like "Fingersecurity"
  8. C

Thread Way to get expanded gmail notifications on lockscreen?

Hi All, Pretty happy so far overall with my L29 (currently running 9.1.0.300 patch01. My one big gripe is that gmail notifications, when they appear, don't have any contents and just say '1 message'. I have no idea what the message is until I open my gmail. This different than my other android...
  9. C

I guess so? I decided to do the update, and my phone seems fine so far. I later got an update patch so on the 'software update' screen, it says: Current Version: 9.1.0.300(C432E3R1P12) Current patch package: 9.1.0.300(C432E3R1P12patch01)
  10. C

Just an FYI, my L29 (home city = dublin, ireland) just received a notification asking me to update to: 9.1.0.300(C432E3R1P12) I've chosen to decline for now, but thought you'd like to know.
  11. C

Post [STICKY] Feature Requests and Bugs List - READ RULES - No direct posts here.

Please add ability to sort in ascending order, specifically sort by date ascending. https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/mx-player/feature-request-sort-date-ascending-t3766120
  12. C

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][Pie 9.0][Lithium] crDroid

Out of curiosity, is there any way to include the screenshot delay setting that was in resurrection rom? It's really handy
  13. C

Side note, I used to root with magisk 17.1 and for a while I just couldn't get it to work. I recently tried 18.0 and that worked fine (after uninstalling 17.1 with twrp) While I'm posting, a minor complaint : I'm on t-mobile, and whenever my battery runs our entirely causing a shutdown, the...
  14. C

Post Rather dumb and ambiguous question

Make a cardboard mockup and test it yourself
  15. C

Got it. This has been a great rom so far, great work. Thanks