Recent content by choor

1. C

Post [ROM] [NONCFW] [12.1] [BEGONIA/BEGONIAIN] PixelPlusUI v4.5 | Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro [OFFICIAL] [AOSP]

Hi everybody. Need your help. Unlocked my phone and flashed TWRP + PixelPlusUI_4.5_begonia-12.1-20220517-1506-OFFICIAL.zip It's awesome rom, and I want to stay on it but there is an issue: even after short use phone become very hot + battery holds a charge very short time - only about 10-12...
  2. C

Post [ROM] Evervolv | 4.0.0p1 [AOSP 4.4.4] [3.4 kernel] [Nightlies] With /data/media

Yes, you've caught an idea. Thanks for reply. I will be looking forward for updates
  3. C

Post [ROM] Evervolv | 4.0.0p1 [AOSP 4.4.4] [3.4 kernel] [Nightlies] With /data/media

How to edit android reboot menu Thank you for response. Sorry that I did not clarified the issue. The is no WebOS option in moboot menu. I was wondering if it possible to edit not moboot menu but extended android reboot menu (when you are holding the power button). There are four options...
  4. C

Reboot Menu Removed WebOS and installed this ROM with TPToolbox. How can I edit Reboot Menu to remove option "WebOS"
  5. C

Post [APP] LUKS Manager [v2.3] - Encrypted volumes via loopback for rooted phones

Did anyone succeeded to make it work under Android 4.2 ?
  6. C

Post CM9 Alpha 2 out with support for Netflix.

Does it support HD video?
  7. C

Post how much you pay for your TP ?

$250 - Brand new TP 16GB - eBay $316 - New HP Bundle TP 32GB + Touchstone Charger/Dock + HP Case - eBay
  8. C

Post [N2E] Nook Touch n-button mapping

Progress? Any progress with n-button remapping to make it act like usual HOME-button?
  9. C

Post Desktop dock A2DP

Did anybody managed to connect other phone than Nexus One to Desktop Dock via bluetooth?
  10. C

Post Windows on Nook Color

Thanks. But what I really want is to have a chance to boot Windows Mobile on Nook Color to run my app.
  11. C

Please, Advice Only, No holy war comments Let me clarify: I'm not Windows addict to make my Android looking like Windows. I have a great need to work with a specialized application that exists on two platforms: Microsoft Windows (x86) and Microsoft Windows Pocket PC 2003 Second Edition or...
  12. C

Does anybody know: is there any WM6.5 device with hardware similar to Nook Color, to use its ROM on Nook Color?
  13. C

Post My Nexus One has Screen Burn In of Notification Bar

This is a photo how a screen looks like after one year: