Recent content by chopt51

1. chopt51

Post Clock Mods - Remove NavBar Andoid 11

I was not able to root when I updated from beta 1 to beta 2. (pulled boot, patched in magisk, tried adb to flash patched boot.) Got stuck at the G logo until I reflashed stock boot. Has something changed? Also, is there a Center Clock MOD available for beta 2?
  2. chopt51

Post [Guide] Flash Magisk on Android 12

Weird beta 1, I was able to patch the boot.img and flash it. no problems. Did the exact same method on beta 2 and it won't boot. Had to flash stock boot.img to start up.
  3. chopt51

Thank you. I didn't expect a response so fast! I will let you know how things go in the morning when I get to rooting with magisk. Thanks in advance. Edit: Looks like it worked. Love it! I sent a donation so enjoy that beer!
  4. chopt51

Hi Tulsadiver. Is there any possibility of the center clock being ported to the beta released yesterday?
  5. chopt51

Post [ROM][Pixel 4 XL][11.0] [Clang 13] PixelDust Android 11 for coral

Dirty Flashed from Feb to April and everything went smoothly. Rooted right away. So far everything looks good. Thank you. We all appreciate your hard work.
  6. chopt51

Do you know if the google assistant 2.0 overlay is working? I'm on the last build and then you long press for assistant there is nothing on the screen, but I think it's still kind of working in the background.
  7. chopt51

I had to turn it on through a tile in quick settings.
  8. chopt51

Post [ROM][TAIMEN][10.0][UNOFFICIAL]**crDroid**[V6.9][2020-08-08]

Does magisk manager handle the rooting? We download patched boot, and let magisk patch and reboot?
  9. chopt51

Updated via android flash tool. (Don't recommend) then in twrp I flashed the rom only.
  10. chopt51

New build seems to be working very good over the past hour. Thank you
  11. chopt51

Quick question. What happens if I factory reset? I'm on 6.5 March vendor. After factory reset, will I be on crDroid, or stock ROM. Its been a while. My memory is trying to come back.
  12. chopt51

Post USB Type C cable w/!Fast Charging??

AmazonBasics USB Type-C to USB-A 2.0 Male Charger Cable, 6 Feet (1.8 Meters), White
  13. chopt51

Post [MOD] [A11+, Magisk 22+] PK's Tuning Script v12 [2021-03-19]

I can't try right now. My device is getting repaired. Battery failure. Will try in a few days.