Recent content by Choristav

1. C

Post The phone isn't even a week old, stop making rant posts!

I dislike rants as much as you do, but if no one mentioned these issues in first place, OP wouldn't even give a crap about them. It's good to have awareness on the current issues for each device. This makes people post in the official forums and file bug reports, which eventually helps...
  2. C

Post [KERNEL] B14CKB1RD [v2.4][Shamu][Nougat][9/3/17]

Thanks for developing such a wonderful kernel! I'll check it out in detail when I get home.
  3. C

Post [SCRIPT][GUIDE] Reduce google play services battery drain [8.3.0.0]

Yes it is. There's not much to update in newer google play services, so I didn't bother doing any changes to the script. If you know there's a pesky wakelock/have a suggestion I'd love to hear it. I'm always around, even if I don't post all that often.
  4. C

Any, starting with the one in the OP onwards. No. Unless google decides to add some really shady background services I see no point in updating this save for maybe one or two additions. So far it's been focused on taponpay and other stuff. On the other hand, if you do notice that enabling a...
  5. C

Post [Q] Slow motion video

I made one a while ago, but they declined it as well. https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=184273&colspec=ID%20Type%20Status%20Owner%20Summary%20Stars
  6. C

Post [ROM][N6][6.0.1_r62][MTC20F] Chroma 08/02/2016 | Substratum Support

Crossposting from Q&A: Wakelocks aside, how is the idle battery life treating you? I'm afraid something happened to the radio towers near me. Right now having LTE on and being connected to a WIFI network uses up about 1.1%/1.2% per hour overnight. I thought doze would help, as previously the...
  7. C

Post [Q&A] [ROM][N6] Chroma

Wakelocks aside, how is the idle battery life treating you? I'm afraid something happened to the radio towers near me. Right now having LTE on and being connected to a WIFI network uses up about 1.1%/1.2% per hour overnight. I thought doze would help, as previously the drain was much lower...
  8. C

Post [4.1+] L Speed main discussion thread

Honestly, no idea. Navigation works fine on my nexus 6. Can't do much without GPS version/logcat either. I'd suggest you fiddle with the script or don't use the extended edition to see if it works.
  9. C

Couldn't replicate, both maps, google now and navigation works fine for me. Even the directional arrow is pointing correctly.
  10. C

Dear zephiK I just wanted to let you know that the new build is great. I always lurk but never post. Can I ask you what toolchain are you using to compile these builds? Thank you for your time developing.
  11. C

1 - are present in Activities still 2 - done 3 - because they weren't there previously and i probably didn't check them again thanks for the info. I updated the thread title to represent the script version/play services version compatibility. You either need to update your gapps, use an...
  12. C

That's not the latest build though.
  13. C

What are the benefits? I'll happily change the script to work with su.d if it offers any benefits over init.d. I just use init.d because it just werks and hopefully will continue if not using superSU but the normal superuser. misterpyrrhuloxia very well, thanks for the explanation. You should...
  14. C

It's system tuner as stated in the OP. No problem. There wasn't a revert zip because I couldn't get it to work myself. However I got a reply in the nexus 6 thread about this very problem so check the OP again, see if that helps. I'm not sure if reflashing gapps works, you could tell us! If...