chota_shivaji
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Device inventory About

• one more thing i want to suggest you with your rom kindly make a zip file that we have to transfer into sd card so that few of applications are installed in sd card will work properly,like marketplace,kindly add opera 10 beta because its really nice,morange is best application for social networks chat like gtalk and yahoo messanger,that are popular in india.hope you understand my meanings.in short i want a complete rom for indians.make most of phone memory free as we keep free in installing windows in pc,make direct link to memory card folders like my music,my video so that by default it does not go in phone,advance config. is not working well for that.
    hi chota shiva ji,
    ur recent rom with manila is very nice except it does not connect with gprs as i am using mobile office on airtel.its status shows its connected but its not connecting with data connectivity,kindly remove this bug,and kindly add java such that it installs games in sd card.
    yes plz ask him about message problem.battery icon...audio manager rom issue.he is king in this....
    u can definately ask for help to "KRAZY ABOUT TECHNOLOGY" in gene upgrade etc section...coz he gad solved these most issje;)....
    for easyshare it give us upload via ftp client.so if u use pc and ftp client u can pause and resume your upload lol:):)
    and even we can upload it from mobile ftp client..
    it doesnt support resume but gives premium speed downloading...:)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…