• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by chr0nic_flashr

1. C

Post Development [ROM][Android 11][OP9Pro] crDroid v7.10 [13 SEP 2021]

Any tips for getting android auto to work?
  2. C

It was. Turned it off and everything works now. Thanks!
  3. C

Found a bug. I'm not able to change app permissions or install apps. When I hit the toggle button or install nothing happens.
  4. C

Thanks for the ROM! My device is running cooler and is less power hungry with crDroid instead of OOS.
  5. C

Post [ROM][11][raphael][OFFICIAL] Evolution X [09/22/2021]

Quick Unlock isn't working. Had to clean flash after enabling it, as my pin wasn't being recognized.
  6. C

Post [ROM][11][raphael][OFFICIAL] Evolution X [09/22/2021]

I started having the camera calibration issues after flashing the Evolution 3/19 update, and coming from Syberia. Restoring my device to stock MIUI and other methods I tried didn't resolve the camera issue. Flashing PixelExperience was the only thing that worked and the easiest of the solutions...
  7. C

Post [ROM][KERNEL][6p]ResurrectionRemix v5.7.0[6.0.1_r46][New Thread available]

Anyone notice quick setting tiles disappearing even after they are added. Seems to happen with me with the Live Display tile anytime it is set to activate automatically.
  8. C

Post [12-1-2016] Flyme OS 4.5 Based On H2Os [BETA][FP WORKING]

Yep. I tested it and it works. Once I got the Play Store installed from App Center, I Play Store to install all of my apps, and ended up deleting App Center. The only problem I had was with notifications; I wasn't getting them from Hangouts, GMail, and other GApps. Edit: I only added two Google...
  9. C

Post [12-1-2016] Flyme OS 4.5 Based On H2Os [BETA][FP WORKING]

For those having trouble booting into the rom after flashing, or adding one or more google accounts there is a workaround that I found here on the Meizu forums. Basically you just need to follow all of the steps in the OP. However, do not flash Gapps!! After booting into the system and...
  10. C

Post Nav buttons on H2OS?

Add this "qemu.hw.mainkeys=0" to the end of system/build.prop. May work.