• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by chrillefr

1. chrillefr

Post Alcatel OT-995 a.k.a Ultra or Sapphire HD

I was without SD card for a week. Battery performance increased drasticlly. Sent from my OT-995 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  2. chrillefr

English or don't post! Forum rules, please! Sent from my OT-995 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app ---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ---------- I just haven't hade the time right now. Motorcycle season just started in Sweden. Keep it up, mate! Doing...
  3. chrillefr

BTW, last mod, battery stats is less good. Think I'll revert backward. No downside to that, so just chill, mate. :) Sent from my OT-995 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  4. chrillefr

My point of view is quite clear on that question, though I did not report it. It was way over the line of forum rules.. Now I'll havet fun and try your last mod! Cheers! Sent from my OT-995 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  5. chrillefr

Uninstalled previous 4.6 at terminal menue, flashed new (4.6) but blackscreen issues still hängs in there. Any ideas? Sent from my OT-995 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  6. chrillefr

K1ks, can I ask you to always put a direct visible link to your mod page? I always have to go to web reader, last post (your post) on XDA before downloading. Sometimes, as in this case with lag it is too hard as I operate your wonderstuff on the set. ;) Thank you! Sent from my OT-995 using XDA...
  7. chrillefr

Thank you, tank you! I use this with 140120 as with all other mods you made! Excellent work that complete the ports and roms! Not to forget thanking all the great rom releases from all our devs as well! Great work ALL of you, so greatfull!! Sent from my OT-995 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  8. chrillefr

To bad if you haven't got much respons on your Boost Mod. Guess it's because if the late Roms popping up. I'd say tour work is just important as any other sork with Roms because it really works good and everyone should try it. Just one Q: aren't the scripts auto enabled while flashed, I just...
  9. chrillefr

Thanks again! Sent from my OT-995 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  10. chrillefr

Neither of it, actually. It is a common Q in the forum as well. Giving me names, telling me who I am and behaving respectless does not impress at all and I suggest you keep a lower tone in the future. I didn't download the file, so didn't have any Read Me file. First I wanted to gather info...
  11. chrillefr

Sorry if I rocked a perfect world, mate.. ;) Sent from my OT-995 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  12. chrillefr

Great! Is there a HowTo? Sent from my OT-995 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  13. chrillefr

System: 32 MB, in /cache/ there is a 190 MB swap file that I cant delete, dont think Ive enabeled it either.. Sent from my OT-995 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  14. chrillefr

I really cant tell the diference. I just have one problem: while upgrading Facebook I constantly get an out of memory error thus cleaned up alot, cleared dalvik and cache.. If it depends on the boost mod or not Im not sure. Anyhow, I havent reverted back to 3.6 (had the same terror there, I also...
  15. chrillefr

Let it be in english or don't post! Please, with all respect, it is annoying and disrepectful to the forum in general. Sent from my OT-995 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app