Recent content by chrisb22

1. C

Post No wifi after going back to stock rom

Thanks!!!!! This worked like a charm.
  2. C

Post No wifi after going back to stock rom

Did you ever find a fix to this? I am having similar issues. I went back to stock and cannot get wifi to turn on. I checked my /persist/wifi/ folder and it is empty. Can someone with a working wifi tell me what's located in that folder. Thanks!
  3. C

Post Tmobile galaxy S7/edge BOGO REBATE ONLY, NOT VR/NETFLIX REBATE

Got an email 15 min ago saying approved and it will take 2-3 to received it. Went to check status on website afterwards but still showing in received state. I submitted two offers but only received one email.
  4. C

Post Any more bluetooth disconnect issues?

I had issues before the update to marshmallow. I couldn't walk 10 feet away without disconnecting. Those issues have gone away with the new update.
  5. C

Post Why hasn't LG released the wireless charging back in the US? Cancelled on Best Buy

For those of you that had your chip die, can you still charge the phone with the USB cable? I just want to make sure I don't completely kill the phone. by using wireless charging with a faulty chip. Thanks
  6. C

Post Battery Issue

I have the same issue and had the issue with my LG G watch also. My phone normally drains faster as well when it happens. My solution is to reboot the watch. That usually solves it. Occasionally, I had to reboot my phone as well on the G watch. I'm in the habit of rebooting the watch every...
  7. C

Post Status bar issue

I have the exact same issue. I would like to know the answer to this also.
  8. C

Post Firmware update 2.18.40.12. Release date (4-june-15) ze551ml

APN defaulted back This update changed my APN back to default settings. If you previously updated your APN, you may want to check this I needed to change mine to get high speeds on T-mobile LTE
  9. C

Post Firmware update 2.18.40.12. Release date (4-june-15) ze551ml

This worked for me. I uninstalled xposed by method here http://xdaforums.com/zenfone2/general/guide-to-install-xposed-installer-t3116476 rebooted Uninstall busybox through busybox interface Unrooted by method here http://xdaforums.com/zenfone2/general/zenfone-2-root-easy-t3114003 rebooted Then...
  10. C

Post ZenFone 2 (ZE551ML) Specs, Announcements

Thanks. I just ordered it from Amazon although it is showing out of stock. Hopefully, it will ship soon. The price was $299 for the 4 GB ram/64GB with free one day shipping for prime. Not a bad deal.
  11. C

Post Gear Manager 5 Sep update

Make sure Gear Manager has notification access So this has work for me. I lost the notifications so I uninstalled/installed gear manager again. Viola, my notifications came back! After about 16 hours, I lost the notifications again. :( So I tried uninstall/install again but this time it...
  12. C

Post [ROM] VirginROM || a Google Play Edition ROM [4.3][4.4.4] - 06.30.14

I rarely use tether but after reading your post, I decided to test it. Well, it seems like I may have a similar issue. My computer will connect to the phone hotspot but it will not get any data. I tried with and without security without any success. I did find a way to make it work though...
  13. C

I installed 4.4.3 over 4.4.2 with no issues. I now installed 4.4.4 over 4.4.3 with no issues but only been using for 2 hours. If I have issues I'm prepared to wipe & re-install. Sent from my GT-I9505G using XDA Free mobile app ---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at...
  14. C

Thanks. Yeah I know it's never good to dirty flash. Oh what the heck, I think I will update. Thanks I'll find dismissing the notification too. Sent from my GT-I9505G using XDA Free mobile app
  15. C

Has anyone dirty flashed over 4.4.2? I LOVE 4.4.2 & have everything setup the way I like but my curiosity is telling me to try 4.4.3.:) Decisions! Also, does anyone know how to stop the update notification just in case I decide to stay on 4.4.2? Sent from my GT-I9505G using XDA Free mobile app