Recent content by chrischoi

1. C

Post Car fast charger?

It's the newer version on Amazon. There is a $7 coupon for it right now. $12.99.
  2. C

Post Wireless charging compatible magnetic car mount?

If you look at Nato Mounts, they have a circle ring plate. Big thin O. Scosche also have a U shape plate. Those leave a big opening in the middle. You can get one like the Nato Mount for half the price on Amazon. Just don't know about the charging speed.
  3. C

Post Best Screen Protectors

Just installed a Whitestone Dome on mine. Thought I botched the install, but once I let it cure it was perfect. Covered everything nicely and no halo.
  4. C

Thread How to prevent Musis autoplay on Bluetooth connect.

Out of nowhere my phone started to fire up Spotify as soon as it connects to the Bluetooth in my Toyota. It just started. I couldn't find any settings in the phone settings, Spotify settings and the car's settings. I uninstalled Spotify. When it connected, Music fired right up. Music I don't...
  5. C

Thread Find My Mobile and Remote Controls missing from Security Settings

Disregard. I searched the wrong thing and didn't find it. After looking again I guess VZW crippled it or Samsung left it out. But then why are there instruction for S7 Edge... Nowhere to be found to add the new S7 Edge to it. Don't want to run Google Device Manager because that's another...
  6. C

Thread Rooted S6 Edge - How do I revert to stock.

Been a while since I messed with the phone. I forgot how to do everything. How would I revert my phone to stock? Had it since the beginning, rooted it hoping for more support. Just want to go MM and call it a day. Thanks.
  7. C

Post CPU Sleep App

Lol. I found it. It was CPU Sleeper. Thanks!
  8. C

Post Smart Manager

Tried with Ti Backup and couldn't locate .apk. Hmmm. Changed permissions to write too, still no dice. Final: So I had to delete the SmartManager_PROVIDER folder. Hoping you changed the original to SmartManager_PROVIDE. Copy the original SmartManager_PROVIDE to somewhere else. Now delete...
  9. C

Post Spigen Armor Cases and Sapphire Black Color Match

Went with Slate Metal before I saw this. Pretty good match.
  10. C

Thread CPU Sleep App

Been a while since I've been on these forums. I remember back when there were apps for this. These things still out there or is it all built in now? Didn't see any kernel support for my version.
  11. C

Post Mont Blanc S6 Edge cover

http://www.montblanc.com/en/collection/leather/technical-devices/114128-samsung-galaxy-s6-edge-hard-shell-extreme.html Here's a useful link that you forgot to post. Samsung doesn't make cases for Mont Blanc. So I don't get why Samsung needs to fire their own employees.
  12. C

Thread Spigen Armor Cases and Sapphire Black Color Match

What's the best match for the Sapphire Black? Slate Metal or Gunmetal?
  13. C

Post WiFi Log In.

Yes, it's the one at school. What browser did you use?
  14. C

Thread WiFi Log In.

This is a separate issue from my previous issue. Same issue as 4.4.3. On Lollipop now. Can't use WiFi without accepting terms. Does not show anything.
  15. C

Thread Lollipop 5.0.1 and WIFI

Updated to Lollipop and WiFi connects but doesn't work. Great connection to the router, but when I try to pull up my browser or use any apps, it just stalls trying to get a connection. Tried to change frequency and broadcasting channel. Still nothing. Full factory reset, nothing.