Recent content by ChrisChris123

1. C

Thread How can I relock bootloader?

I am not technically rooted anymore, I only have twrp and a unlocked bootloader. I am on 9.0.3 oxygen os and have no magisk. Root apps don't work and root checkers say I ma not rooted so I assume I am not rooted. How would I relock the bootloader so I could use Google pay?
  2. C

Post Help!!! Bricked device

i just unlocked through fastboot so now im still stuck with just a unlocked bootloader
  3. C

Post Help!!! Bricked device

it says bootloader is locked now in fastboot though i cannot boot in to anything
  4. C

Thread Help!!! Bricked device

I was trying to unroot I was on 9.0.4 and had magisk 17.1 and no twrp since i updated from 9.0.3 or whatever update was before. I factory reset and had no more root, and no twrp. I still had a unlocked bootloader so I went to adb and locked it and then it rebooted and gave me the red message...
  5. C

Thread Phone keeps crashing / restarting

This morning I opened the default messages app (I use messages from Google) just to check it out. It crashed the app and restarted my phone. Now, I opened Snapchat (something I use everyday) and the same thing happened. I am rooted on 9.0.4 with magisk and twrp, but I have noticed after...
  6. C

Post show us your op6 homescreen

I just held on the app and clicked edit, then got rid of all the letters.:)
  7. C

Post show us your op6 homescreen

Stock launcher
  8. C

Post OP6 bluetooth volume fluctuates

Same, but it happened right after 9.0.3 I was trying to listen to some music on YouTube and SoundCloud. It doesn't matter what app I think
  9. C

Post [MAGISK][MOD][EOL] [v8]Stereo Speaker Mod For Oneplus 6 *AML COMPATIBLE*

I get that too except in 9.0.2 inside snapchat
  10. C

Post 30 volume steps - Any way to get it?

Haha! I just realized I also have 30 steps! I was stock 9.0.0 then updated to 9.0.2 and rooted with magisk and twrp and I literally just realized haha! (Stock kernal btw)
  11. C

Thread Is it possible to bring Now Playing feature from the pixel phones to OP6?

I've been searching everywhere and I couldn't find a way I could port the Now Playing feature to my OP6, so has anybody done it? Is it even possible?
  12. C

Post [Discussion & Feedback] OxygenOS 10.3.7 OTA for the OnePlus 6

I'm on 9.0.0 with magisk 17.1 stable and twrp Blu spark, I've got the update on settings ready, but it says I will be unrooted which I don't care about as long as I get to update, plus I don't care about my files since everything is backed up, so do I just update through settings or do I have to...
  13. C

I mean right after flashing the full udpate on tarp it will reset my phone, or will it keep all my data.
  14. C

So flashing the full update zip will reset my phone correct? And the nandroid backup is for everything I have in my phone rn? Or just the apps and photos? Cuz I was wondering if it kept my app data aswell