Recent content by chrisrevoltes

1. C

Post General [Info] ASUS ZenFone 8

Good question. Anyone?
  2. C

Post [STABLE] LineageOS 17.1 for Galaxy S7 build 24

Thats not true. Here are lots of official LOS ROMs. Some years ago LOS for our S7 had an official ROM with its thread here on XDA.
  3. C

Just for the record: I hadn't any echo issues on my S7 with Ivan's LOS 14.1 ROM.
  4. C

Post Question Radio App

But isn't that only for Italy? Short summary: From this January 1, 2021, all smartphones equipped with fm radio that have been sold so far in Italy will have to turn off the service in order to comply with the official Law, when they don't comply with the new requirements (Fm radios must also...
  5. C

Post General [Info] ASUS ZenFone 8

I would love to see LineageOS on that phone.
  6. C

I never had any trouble. Just flashing magisk zip after ROM and gapps. Once running with root privileges the magisk app itself can update the binaries from OS without reboot.
  7. C

Its the one replied. Here again: The file is attached in the original post.
  8. C

I somehow missed this, thanks for replying. Tried it and and it works for the speaker.
  9. C

Post [5.0+][ROOT][3.5.2] AFWall+ IPTables Firewall [16 May 2021]

Jumped in to say thanks (again) for v3.5.0. I finally can manage work profile apps and the log feature ist great!
  10. C

The updater works only for "official" ROMs listed here: download.lineageos.org. There is no need for factory reset or full wipe for updates between one version (here: LOS17.1). But follow ivans instructions if your last version was prior Jan. Update: 0. Backup with TWRP just in case 1. Install...
  11. C

Post Android Recovery: Issues flashing via ADB or external SD card

Thanks! I have finally made it. It took my the third day (thanks to covid home office) but I'm now up again with new LOS (but old TWRP). For the record: My last try was using an older and modified version of Odin (3.13 here) and flashing the newest stock image with extracted PIT file. After 3...
  12. C

That didn't work gegardless how often I'll try it... At this point it just stops with a red FAIL in Odin. Trying with PIT file actually flashes for at, than stucks and fails. You're right, seams thats not a LOS issue. Moved it here. EDIT: I have finally made it! Thanks to everyone helped me!