• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by chrmhoffmann

1. C

Post [clark] Unofficial 18.1

If I knew how to fix those, don't you think I would have already done it? Chris
  2. C

I'll put it to the OP as known issues. Chris
  3. C

You dont even need to rename it. Just adb sideload it. Chris
  4. C

Settings -> Apps & notifications -> See all x apps -> Click on app -> Storage & Cache. But I don't know how this is called with language set to Russian ;) Chris
  5. C

Yes, there's a fix that should accelerate the Gallery stuff. Also the GPU was running with too high default clock speed. It might help a bit on battery consumption. Chris
  6. C

Strange. Camera is broken for me. It seems to get stuck when I take a picture. I was in HDR mode. I think HDR is broken - but maybe not new. Chris
  7. C

Try the new build. Chris
  8. C

New build out there with security update from March '21. Can you also test tethering? Chris
  9. C

Do you have the developer options with adb root enabled? Chris
  10. C

Well, maybe you should not install magisk if you need MS Intune & Co. Chris
  11. C

I installed Magisk with the lineage recovery (and then installed the app) and it seems to work. Using Magisk Hide also passes the SafetyNet check. But I don't know if this really works (neither what it's good for). Chris
  12. C

On 18.1 a gatekeeper implementation is necessary. As Motorola didn't do it on N the situation is to either switch to Software keystore and gatekeeper or to copy an implementation from another device. I tried the second way and took implementation from ether (Nextbit Robin). Both approaches will...
  13. C

New build uploaded. Fixes 1) AUX / Line-out 2) Encryption I will not be able to fix VoLTE - I am afraid. I dropped also the DMSprint APKs as they keep crashing. For disabled SIMs: I would suggest to try to activate the SIMs with the original/stock motorola ROM and see if this helps to...
  14. C

Could someone test Netflix?
  15. C

Post [unofficial] lineage 17.1 for clark

This thread should be closed now. I will not update 17.1 any longer.