• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by ChronoMonochrome

1. ChronoMonochrome

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11.0.0] LineageOS 18.0 [ALPHA][20.10.2020]

/* * Your (probably expired) warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before...
  2. ChronoMonochrome

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0.0][r41][I9100] LineageOS 17.1

Could the failed suspend be caused by those removed wakelock functions in libsec-ril.so? Also, a while ago I made some hacks in fw/opt/telephony intended to fix no SIM card issue on boot (which was happening on t0lte and i9300 when booted in airplane mode)...
  3. ChronoMonochrome

Post [ROM] [9.0] [GO] Optimized LineageOS 16.0 by Team InFusion [BETA] [20.08.19]

LOS 18.0 build wasn't yet meant to be uploaded publicly. I'll re-upload it once I decide it's ready for a public test.
  4. ChronoMonochrome

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0.0] LineageOS 16.0 [BETA][20.09.2020]

New build is up! Changelog 20.09.2020 - build #7 Sources update (September 2020 ASB) Enabled NearbyMessagingService back (this seemed to break google account login) GPS fix (credits to rINanDO) Updated kernel to LK 3.4.67 Added CPU and GPU OC Added more CPU governors (including...
  5. ChronoMonochrome

This is an experimental build. Sorry, guys there weren't any news for a quite a while. I'm currently working on the kernel stuff and various ROM optimizations. I was about to publish this build, but there was found a critical bug in the audio subsystem. I assume, soon there will be an update...
  6. ChronoMonochrome

Post [KERNEL][4.4.4] A2N Kernel [ROM] CM 11 [Easy Guide Step by Step] 2021.05.22

ace2nutzer Hey, thanks for sharing this! I think, things got more complicated in higher Android versions. On i9300 LOS 16.0 builds, which doesn't even come with a root, it's impossible to pass safetynet without installing a Magisk. It can sometimes get tricky even with the Magisk. I'll probably...
  7. ChronoMonochrome

Post [Kernel][3.4.113][DualBoot] Chrono Kernel R5.10

It's possible to bypass SafetyNet by installing Magisk. This is not compatible with our device kernel format, however S2 got it working. You need the Android build enviroment to prepare such a kernel.
  8. ChronoMonochrome

Post [Kernel][3.4.113][DualBoot] Chrono Kernel R5.10

Hey, haven't been here for a while. I will check out the links to see what are down. I'm pretty sure the main link to the kernel and the related stuff is still up: http://xda.mister-freeze.eu/XDA-files/ChronoMonochrome/kernel/ I'm not working on this anymore. Anyway, what kind of update is...
  9. ChronoMonochrome

With the LOS 14.1 sensors sources that use a proprietary blob, the magnetic sensor doesn't work. It looks like, however, currently used source code, is also working a somewhat iffy.
  10. ChronoMonochrome

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0.0] LineageOS 17.1 [ALPHA][8.02.2020]

Added a mirror link, also there a temporary solution to a non working root (check OP ).
  11. ChronoMonochrome

It didn't work (as reported by other dev who also tried adding these changes in LOS 16.0 build).
  12. ChronoMonochrome

Uncomment 10-th or 14-th line, to enable the LED indication or Boeffla Sound, respectively. https://github.com/CustomROMs/android_device_samsung_smdk4412-common/blob/lineage-16.0/configs/tweaks.rc#L10