Recent content by ChuckDaEngineer

1. ChuckDaEngineer

Post [ROM][Fajita][OOS Cam]StagOS-10.0.5(android-10.0.0_r41)[12/08/2020][Official]

I haven't had any luck with it. I will try a new cable but it doesn't look promising. Bummer.
  2. ChuckDaEngineer

Post [ROM]-[AOSP]--[Pie]-HAVOC-OS-[Official]--[9.0]

Great ROM, been using Havoc since 5T days. Sure do miss Custom Carrier Label on lockscreen AND statusbar, though. One of my favorite features.
  3. ChuckDaEngineer

Post [ROM][9.0][ONEPLUS 5T] crDroid Android 5.11 [26 JAN 2020]

OK, did some initial testing and first off, thanks Dev for the hard work. Bugs: Notification slider reset to bottom position defaults to Do Not Disturb and disables volume rocker Going into crDroid Settings - two Search Icons Bug or Feature? Turning on developer options - on final tap of...
  4. ChuckDaEngineer

Post [ROM][8.1][TREBLE][ONEPLUS 5T] crDroid v4.7.1 [21.11.2018]

I'll test in a couple of hours after work. Do you want results in forum or PM? Update: Didn't realize it was Pie. Need to backup and prolly won't get to test till tomorrow. Apologies.
  5. ChuckDaEngineer

Post AOSIP 5.8 [OMS] [UNIFIED] [7.1.1-r_38]

That's not necessarily true. I have all Ext4 partitions and I can't restore with Titanium. I only really care about a couple of apps but there is a significant comfort factor with TitaniumBackup that I like. I'm sure it's just a matter of time. I'll be patient.
  6. ChuckDaEngineer

Post [ROM][OMS][OFFICIAL][7.1.1]Resurrection Remix-N OnePlus 3

Also note, Citrus is 7.0, I believe it is 7.1 and above that currently is only supported by a couple of substratum themes.
  7. ChuckDaEngineer

Post [ROM][6.0.1_r74][oneplus3][DASH]OrionOS 2.8[OMS][sRGB][21st Nov]

Change these two lines in your build.prop to whatever you desire. persist.sys.lcd_density=400 ro.orion.lcd_density=400 save...reboot...profit.
  8. ChuckDaEngineer

Post [ROM][6.0.1_r74][oneplus3][DASH]OrionOS 2.8[OMS][sRGB][21st Nov]

Blackout GAPPS Issue I seem to be the only one...no setup after installing TeamBlackOut Aroma GAPPS. I can't access anything because I can't get my account info into Google. Any ideas would be appreciated. Back to OpenGAPPS til then. ROM is great.
  9. ChuckDaEngineer

Post [ROM] [6.0.1][DASH] KryoRemiX [OPTIMIZED][FULL O3] [ODEX] [GRAPHITE] [MORE] !

I've had good luck with Orion but it is not as customizeable (sp?). It is Slim based also, very snappy. I get a lot of data drops after handoff from wifi with Tipsy and Tesla
  10. ChuckDaEngineer

Post [ROM] Kryo-AICP [Heavily optimized] [O3] [ODEX] [DTC] [POLLY] [ThinLTO] [MORE] !

Manav, tried to set up last night and got the setup wizard force close with OpenGapps nano. ROM installed fine without gapps. I haven't gotten a chance to test with other gapps versions. I will try a couple tonight.
  11. ChuckDaEngineer

Post [ROM] Kryo-AICP [Heavily optimized] [O3] [ODEX] [DTC] [POLLY] [ThinLTO] [MORE] !

Mine's working. Reflash, maybe? Sorry, missed your edit. NVM.