• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by chunnone

1. C

Post cust.img file for redmi note 5 / 5 pro

Hi, may I know what this Cust.img file is using for? Currently I'm on MIUI 12.0.2.0 flash from recovery with my RN5 AI(China Whyred). Thanks.
  2. C

Post BORETS ROM Stock Edition for ZE551ML/550ML/Zoom ZX551ML

Hi Borets, I found the fix for chinese font in your rom(system>etc>fonts.xml). The Simplfied Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korea using the wrong & missing font. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <family lang="zh-Hans"> <font weight="400"...
  3. C

"Thanks for your suggestion, I just installed the iFont app. I tried few type of Chinese fonts, but it still couldn't display Chinese words correctly(Example:write,close). May I know which font type you're using it? Thanks" And thanks.
  4. C

谢谢你的提议,刚刚装了爱字体。不过我试了几个字体,还是不能完全地显示某些华文字体(如:写,关)。试问下你是用哪一个字体?谢谢。
  5. C

Hi borets, thanks for making this great rom. But the Chinese font in the rom isn't display correctly. Last months I did fix this with computer by replace with the system>fonts folder, and /system>etc>fallback_fonts. xml & fonts.xml from stock rom. But my computer had problem and I couldn't fix...
  6. C

Your device is ZE551ML? Borets wrote that's patch for "ZX551ML". The ZE551ML no need to install that patch. Try flash back the latest rom again maybe it will fix.
  7. C

Hi, I fixed my notification by following this. 1. In lock screen setting, untick 'show clock widget'. 2. Untick 'show weather animation'. 3. Tick 'show clock widget'. 4. Tick 'show weather animation'. 5. Then turn off screen and on. Hope this help. *Edit*- just found out the notification bug...
  8. C

Me too.. My Bluetooth headset only working if I'm in the room or car, but I have disconnecting problem while I jogging, it working okay with stock Rom last week. And while using Bluetooth, I have slow Wi-Fi connection. Turn off my Bluetooth and then the Wi-Fi works fine. And is there anyone...
  9. C

Post [FONT][MOD] [4.4.x/5.x/6.0] Japanese Unicode Fallback/Han Unification Default

Hi, I'm using mm and what to do if I want switch it back to the Chinese han unification? Thanks.
  10. C

2017/10/05 Global change of style, some animations, effects, another seekbar, other dialog boxes (I tried to port 7.1.1 style, what I came out for myself) Fixed: interface error after applying themes created on the phone through the application Themes The market was updated and something...
  11. C

Hi Borets, thanks for the reply. I'm using the latest build now, but I have this Chinese font problem from the long time when I start using borets rom. I tried install or changing fonts with app but still same problem. Is there any way I can view the TW font with english system language? Thanks.
  12. C

Hi, I have problem displaying some Chinese font wrongly or wrong spacing with my phone.. example: 'door' in chinese, 门(you can copy this 门 word and paste at your typing to see). Those words only will display correctly if I use Chinese language as my phone language. I have this problem since the...
  13. C

Hi, I found some bugs in the latest update 0831_3. 1. The Asus cover will reset to default setting after every few days, had to do the setting all-over again when it happen. 2. When press(not holding) the 'recent(bottom right) key' while the screen is rotating from portrait or landscape, it will...
  14. C

Hi Borets, your ROM is great and I had few questions.(updated to 8.31_3) 1. About the 'speed booster' in game genie. Every time I click it, it just show 'boosted' but didn't show how much ram it boosted. So is the 'speed booster' working in here? 2. Multiwindow in landscape mode. When I'm typing...
  15. C

Hi guys, is it okay if I update my ZE551ML recovery TWRP from 3.0.2-M1 to 3.1.1-0, and flash this ROM?