Recent content by churapa

1. churapa

Post [5.0+] Ruthless (Pixel 2) Launcher (based on azaidi's AOSP Pixel Launcher)

Thanks shubby, what color version is "rpl_pixel_27_july" (red or blue)? Again, Thanks!
  2. churapa

Post [MODULE] Twemoji (Twitter Emoji) 12.1.2

Hi, hopefully you'll have time to update it to version 2.7. Thanks in advance.
  3. churapa

Post ARISE Sound Systems™ - Auditory Research in Sound Enhancement

Thanks guitardedhero , as always, you breaking it up to us in clear words!
  4. churapa

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][7.1.2] AICP for clark[NIGHTLIES]

I think he is talking about the 4G icon showed in the statusbar instead of LTE, I guess it's just a png change to have the other one.
  5. churapa

I packed it for you.
  6. churapa

Basically is telling you to stop pirating and start paying for the themes (it says you use lu...y p...er)
  7. churapa

On behalf of the team, I would like to officially announce that docnok63 is a valuable ARISE's team member.Welcome and thanks for all the effort you bring to the table, keep up the good work!
  8. churapa

Post [App][4.0+] Photo Exif Editor - 100 Promo codes on Christmas and New Year holidays

May i please have a code? Thanks in advance and happy holydays!
  9. churapa

If there is not such folder, create it and move your vdc filter there (it must be placed/creatred in the same folder where kernel and profile folders are located).
  10. churapa

Post "swipe" navigation bar

The ROM is Dirty Unicorns and they are currently working on a Nougat update, the equalizer at the bottom of the home screen is called Pulse and the "swiping" navbar effects is called Fling (check the videos in the link).
  11. churapa

guitardedhero pm here at xda, please
  12. churapa

Sorry, tested before uploading and worked fine, re uploaded to Initial post with a repacked version.
  13. churapa

ARISE bootanimation Here I present a bootanimation I made. - Make a ROM backup before flashing anything new on your device - Flash from recovery (flashable file attached) Enjoy!!! Edit re uploaded flashable zip (sorry for inconveniences)
  14. churapa

It's a graphic equalizer located at the bottom of the screen, it moves along whith music when played. Some ROMs have it, some don't. RKxku0YuAGo#t=14