Recent content by chzeckmate

1. chzeckmate

Post HOW TO ROOT NK2 / Fix boot loop after NE2 to NK2 update

Get the latest supersu here and follow the instructions. You'll be rooted in a jiffy.
  2. chzeckmate

The second set of instructions deals with fixing the boot loop. You'll notice it instructs you to flash NE2 and then take NK2 OTA and then follow the first set of instructions to root and flash custom recovery. That said, I'm glad you got yourself sorted out. If you want custom recovery now...
  3. chzeckmate

Thanks for reporting your success. I'm happy my guide helped you! :)
  4. chzeckmate

Post OTA Update.zip - NE2 to NK2 (4.4.2)

It's easy to root NK2 or recover from from the issue you're having. See the topic I just posted HOW TO ROOT NK2 / Fix boot loop after NE2 to NK2 update Hope it helps. Good luck!
  5. chzeckmate

Post [Q] Sprint Samsung Note 2, boot Loop after NK2 OTA , L900VPUCNK2

I just posted a thread that can help you. Please see the section on soft brick after NE2 to NK2 update. Follow the instructions and you'll be fine. See it here: http://xdaforums.com/note-2-sprint/general/how-to-root-nk2-fix-boot-loop-ne2-to-t3049036 Good luck!
  6. chzeckmate

Thread HOW TO ROOT NK2 / Fix boot loop after NE2 to NK2 update

HOW TO ROOT NK2 / Fix boot loop after NE2 to NK2 update I've gotten a lot of question about rooting the Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note II from people on NK2. As we know, the NK2 update has some anti-root measures in place that have caused confusion. Some people are just rooting for the first time...
  7. chzeckmate

Post Soft Brick: Stuck at Huawei Ascend logo and unbale to Boot/access Recovery.

Thanks to everyone who's provided help on this forum. You guys are the best!
  8. chzeckmate

Post Bricked - Recovery FAIL - HELP

I want to thank everyone who's provided insights here. You guys are the best!!
  9. chzeckmate

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightly Builds for Samsung Epic 4G

If it helps I'm running the latest from here and everything is smooth and buttery running 4.4.4. I haven't tried Hotspot because I got my warning letter from Sprint awhile back. Apparently using 30+Gb a month will get you noticed :rolleyes: As for TWRP, I can't say because I used CWM 5.0.2.7
  10. chzeckmate

Post Android 5.0 Lollipop icons & wallpapers

Thanks for this. I noticed this wallpaper seems to be missing.
  11. chzeckmate

Post [WALLPAPERS] Official Android 5.0 Lollipop

It's my understanding that this will be the default wallpaper.
  12. chzeckmate

Post LCARS Home Replacement

There are plenty of great options in the Play Store HERE. There are some cool YouTube videos HERE. Using a matching set like this one makes the most sense to me. http://themedev.weebly.com/star-trek-lcars-experience.html Cheers! :)
  13. chzeckmate

Post [Recovery] & [Root] T217S CWM & TWRP 2.7.0.0 (Unofficial)

Redownload Odin and restart your pc.
  14. chzeckmate

Flashing the latest SuperSU is all that's needed for this issue, as gr8nole indicated. Tap HERE for the latest flashable SuperSU. Cheers! :highfive:
  15. chzeckmate

Yes. Check out this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2614105. Enjoy!